What's new

Would you rather have universal respect or unlimited power?

Having unlimited power definitely wins here, respect is fine, but having unlimited power, respect is not going to be lacking.

Unlimited power. I have no issue with earning people's respect if I have to. I believe it should be earned anyways.

What would you do with the respect you get from people, except self glory. However, when you have unlimited power, you can change the world for better, and also have fun in the mean time. Wouldn't it be better to put Putin and Hamas behind bars when you had unlimited power?

The real question is if the person who has unlimited power is capable of using it to do good? It seems to me that those who are in power, I mean real power don't really know what to do with it except for using it to cause more harm to others. Look at what Putin have been doing ever since he has been the president of Russia and nobody is questioning him.

Unlimited power is what I'll choose. What would universal respect get me? I cannot think of anything, which is why I don't want it. Respect isn't forced, it will come when it's earned.

Unlimited power. I have no issue with earning people's respect if I have to. I believe it should be earned anyways.

Yeah, that's very correct. Respect is definitely earned and not taken. Although some people use power and fear to command respect from people which is something that is very wrong in my opinion. When you have truly earned people's respect, it is something that is going to stay that way for a very long time and it's never going to go away.

I would choose to have unlimited power rather than universal respect because as others mentioned real respect that is earned is better than false respect and with unlimited power you can actually do something for a change.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator