What's new

Would you rather have universal income or have high taxes and free healthcare?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would you rather have universal income where you are paid every month a set amount. Lets say $2000 a month. It's a dream of mine, but I doubt it would ever happen. You can choose that, or have high taxes but free healthcare? I think I'd rather have the universal income, so I can have money around when needed. Free healthcare sounds nice, but I think with universal income, you could handle some of the medical fees.

Neither. I don't think either are logical solutions. I feel a free and fair market is best but the problem is, that is what the US has now and people have corrupted it. So much so, people blame capitalism when it is merely just private ownership to own, make, and sell business. Free health care will never work because we have millions of people unwilling to change their unhealthy behavior. They already put a strain on the system, especially when they are too unhealthy and obese to even work and collect government benefits because of it.

I think children should be provided for free however up until maybe age 15 and women should not be charged to have children. Childbirth should not be an issue of going into debt over.

Even though I am a proponent of free market, I choose universal income. That's because a lot of people around the glob are not able to earn decently, a lot of people in Africa and Asia cannot even eat tow course of meals due to poor income. Therefore, universal income is a better option.

I am not always sick, I hardly get ill. I might go the whole year without going to see a doctor for a serious health issue. I won't choose high taxes with free health care, I wouldn't have much need for the free health care. I'm going with a universal income, it will serve me more.

Universal income sounds good as long as it is for people who really need it, since universal income from my point of view, if it is distributed to everyone, it would lower global productivity enormously, and that would affect us all, there is no action without reaction, I defend the free market, although today the free market is only a mirage.

I would definitely go with universal income because this is something that gives me more guarantee on the amount of money that I'm looking at being able to make on monthly basis. It will help me to know exactly how to budget myself and work towards meeting my financial goals.

Even though I am a proponent of free market, I choose universal income. That's because a lot of people around the glob are not able to earn decently, a lot of people in Africa and Asia cannot even eat tow course of meals due to poor income. Therefore, universal income is a better option.

Yes, universal income is a better option for everyone. If everyone earned on the same rate of universal income, no one will be too rich to lord themselves over others. People will be taken care of because they can afford most of the things they need.

Universal income sounds good as long as it is for people who really need it, since universal income from my point of view, if it is distributed to everyone, it would lower global productivity enormously, and that would affect us all, there is no action without reaction, I defend the free market, although today the free market is only a mirage.

Personally, I believe that the most important thing is for the people to be well taken care of in whatever that is happening in their economy. I believe that this is something that is going to be more achievable with a universal income rather than having a free market where it's going to be about the might and resources that is more available to a few selected people who are going to take more advantage over the others.

Personally, I believe that the most important thing is for the people to be well taken care of in whatever that is happening in their economy. I believe that this is something that is going to be more achievable with a universal income rather than having a free market where it's going to be about the might and resources that is more available to a few selected people who are going to take more advantage over the others.
But, with a universal income, who would want to work? Don't you think it would decrease overall overall productivity? People would accommodate, on the other hand, the market benefits a few because it is a market highly intervened by both institutions and governments, that is why I stressed that I believe in the free market, which is the healthy market that distributes wealth according to your achievements and merits, the problem is that today that does not exist, That's why I said the free market is a fallacy nowadays.

But, with a universal income, who would want to work? Don't you think it would decrease overall overall productivity? People would accommodate, on the other hand, the market benefits a few because it is a market highly intervened by both institutions and governments, that is why I stressed that I believe in the free market, which is the healthy market that distributes wealth according to your achievements and merits, the problem is that today that does not exist, That's why I said the free market is a fallacy nowadays.

It's actually going to be very difficult for even the universal income to be achievable and even the free market doesn't work well the way it's supposed to be. Everything is just going off and on but the taxes keep increasing for the people to pay.

I would choose to have universal income rather than high taxes with free healthcare because I can invest my savings somewhere else like health schemes, as I will not always be ill and I can use the invested money in times of medical emergency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator