What's new

Would you rather have intelligence over looks???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
I would definitely trade intelligence for looks. An intelligent person will always know what's the best for him. An intelligent person has an upper hand over a person who is merely good-looking. What's the essence of looking good but being a dullard. Lol....
Would you rather have intelligence over looks???

Looks will fade away, intellect will remain with you until you die. Therefore, I strive to maintain my intellect and do not give a damn about how I look. Well, I do try to dress up properly, remove my facial hair, trim my hair, etc. to have a good appearance but that's just about personal hygiene rather than a desperation to look good.

Even though I am going to admit being interested in having someone who is very beautiful and gorgeous, I would still fancy someone who is more intelligent and of a very good character over beauty. This is because that is what is going to give me a peace of mind if that person is my partner and not just beauty. It is definitely going to fade away when the person gets old.

Of course, I'd choose intelligence over looks. While appearances might catch attention, intelligence lasts and opens doors to countless possibilities. Smart decisions, problem-solving skills, and continuous learning contribute to personal growth and success. Beauty might fade, but a sharp mind endures. So, given the choice, I'd always go for the lasting power of intelligence.

Looks will fade away, intellect will remain with you until you die. Therefore, I strive to maintain my intellect and do not give a damn about how I look. Well, I do try to dress up properly, remove my facial hair, trim my hair, etc. to have a good appearance but that's just about personal hygiene rather than a desperation to look good.

Exactly! Most Ladies who are very obsessed with how they look are always empty skull. The only thing that they know how to take care of is only their body and beauty. This will make them have nothing good to contribute in their relationship or marriage with you.

Good looks is good only for someone who wants to be a prostitute. I'm not a female prostitute or a man who's in prostitution business to be only interested in being handsome. Intelligence will make money for me which is my first priority in life.

I also prefer intelligence, anyway appearance degrades over time and what remains are your skills and nothing else, intelligence is something much more precious than beauty from my point of view.

Intelligence for sure. Have you seen the women some of these geniuses end up with? I think looks don't really matter so much. As long as you're smart, someone will find ya.

People need to understand that looks fade away because there is no way someone is going to remain the same way he or she looked pretty in the next 50 years. I'm not talking about what celebrities are doing now with surgeries in order to make themselves look good for decades but still when old age come, all those things are going to fade away.

I would choose to have intelligence rather than good looks because with intelligence you can live at peace and be happy whereas in the case of good looking you sure can be famous but you will probably get trolled for making dumb decisions.

Even I myself love people's intellect over their beauty. I count on what you've got upstairs as priority over your beauty. Some people have good looks in the outside, but inside of them is damn ugly ranging from their thoughts to intentions. So if it is someone I prefer intellect then coming to myself, I see no reason why I should not choose intellect over looks.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator