What's new

Would you rather have fortune or fame???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
I think I would choose fortune.
Many people think fame is better than it really is, in reality most famous people hate being in the spotlight and would love to be uninterrupted in daily life.
Having a fortune means I can keep my anonymity while also having fun spending all my money on the people I love.
At times being famous brings about a lot of stress. Imagine how many people will want to snap with you, have your autograph and so on.
Would you rather have fortune or fame???

I would also choose fortune since I am not a big fan of fame, I prefer to have a fortune and have privacy than to be famous even if I also have money but I have no privacy and I have to always be running away from the paparazzi.

I believe that this is actually a very simple choice for me because I don't think I would have anything to do with fame when I can have a fortune. The fortune which I am going to have is going to bring me the whole fame that I want in this world. This is the reason why people do everything possible to become billionaires.

I'd choose fortune over fame any day. Having financial stability opens up opportunities and freedom to live life on my terms. While fame might bring attention, fortune provides the means to pursue my passions, support loved ones, and enjoy a comfortable life. It's about security and the ability to make a positive impact without the constant spotlight. In the end, I believe a well-lived life is more about the experiences and choices that fortune can offer rather than the fleeting allure of fame.

Fortune for sure. I'm not one for fame honestly. I never wanted to be famous or well known , but having wealth would be pretty dope. :)

Someone can actually be famous but the person is poor but there is no way you are going to have a fortune and you're going to be poor. It's always very easy for you to be famous when you have fortune to back you up.

What will I do with fame? Fame will not feed me but fortune will. With fortune, I'll be able to afford everything which makes life good. I want to be very happy for the rest of my life, having a fortune will make it possible.

I would also choose fortune since I am not a big fan of fame, I prefer to have a fortune and have privacy than to be famous even if I also have money but I have no privacy and I have to always be running away from the paparazzi.

Seriously, being famous is going to attract a lot of unnecessary attention to me which is going to make it very difficult for me to enjoy my life peacefully.

I'm the kind of person that hates it when I am constantly being pressured by people who are seeking to get my attention in one way or another. This sucks the life out of me.

Well, I am an introvert so I would choose to have fortune rather than fame because I can go anywhere without being surrounded by people and live in peace.

I prefer to rather have fortunes than fame. I don't really work hard for fame, I tend to achieve what I want and get myself satisfaction. Whether am famous or not, I don't give a damn as far as am achieving my goal am very ok with it.

I'd rather have fame. However, I don't want too much fame. In that case, you can't go out in public. Well, actually, a lot of fame could be OK if it's kind of "not in your face". For instance, you can be famous on the internet for your brand name, but people don't know who you are.

I would choose luck because luck is the key to a successful personal career. Without luck, it would be difficult for us in life because everything would look like failure and you would have many obstacles in life. But on the one hand, fame and fame would also be quite pleasant for me.

Grant
Grant
Valued Contributor Valued Contributor 5000+ Posts Club
Nov 13, 2023
Add bookmark
Fortune for sure. I'm not one for fame honestly.

I think fortune is better, although fame can also create fortune, but with money you don't always get fame

I think fortune is better, although fame can also create fortune, but with money you don't always get fame
You can have fame with no fortune, though. Imagine getting big on the internet, but the profit margins don't match or imagine some movie star or whatnot who had fortune or even just a middle-class situation, but they foolishly or for understandable reasons lost the money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator