What's new

Would you rather have a tail you can hide, or have a deformity on your face?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What would you rather have? This one is kind of tough, as either or isn't great. But, would you rather have a tail you can hide, or a deformity on your face that you can't hide? I figure I would take the tail, but I think I'd get annoyed. What about you?

I would choose the tail of course, the face is going to be seen by everyone unless you wear a mask, the tail there are ways to hide it, although also if people see that you have a tail it can be much worse because they will think that you are an alien or something like that.

There is no way any reasonable individual is going to choose to have a deformity on their face which is going to be like a sign board for everyone to see. A lot of people find it very easy to mock someone with deformity and this is something I wouldn't have to face in my life for any reason whatsoever.

I will consider the deformity as some of them is not always obvious. If it is going to be that obvious then I'll go for tail. But tail tail, 😁😮 that sounds like having a number 2 p**ck. 😐😨

What would you rather have? This one is kind of tough, as either or isn't great. But, would you rather have a tail you can hide, or a deformity on your face that you can't hide? I figure I would take the tail, but I think I'd get annoyed. What about you?
I don't have any deformity on my face nor a tail. It is something joking.
But what I have is myself who loves to write and a fun of looking for some side hassle way of generating some extra earnings with the aid of writing some pieces or technically called a blog content.
But I have no face deformity nor a tail.

I will consider the deformity as some of them is not always obvious. If it is going to be that obvious then I'll go for tail. But tail tail, 😁😮 that sounds like having a number 2 p**ck. 😐😨

Do you know that human beings actually have tail that is already hidden? It's called the tail bone which it part of the human spinal cord.

So, practically we all have tails and they are hidden.
images - 2023-11-20T184432.328.jpeg

Both of these options sound uncomfortable but I would go with a tail rather than a deformity on my face, I can get the tail removed surgically later.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!