What's new

Would you rather give up brushing your hair or give us brushing your teeth???

Welcome! You have been invited by Monster Masterpiece to join our community. Please click here to register.

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Giving up brushing my teeth would be very worse, imagine having bad breathe you won't feel free, but giving up brushing my hair would be better. I might just lock the hair. Having a bad breathe isn't nice at all, and so far I will be having my bath and washing the hair then there's no problem about not brushing the hair
Would you rather give up brushing your hair or give up brushing your teeth???

Giving up brushing my teeth would be very worse, imagine having bad breathe you won't feel free, but giving up brushing my hair would be better. I might just lock the hair. Having a bad breathe isn't nice at all, and so far I will be having my bath and washing the hair then there's no problem about not brushing the hair
Would you rather give up brushing your hair or give up brushing your teeth???
Brashing my teeth as well as brushing my hair are both my daily personal tasks.
I always do it cause doing these two tasks are making myself more blooming and it attracts positive energy in my aura.
Also, it helps me to have a clear mind to write some articles that could lead me to earn some cash.

I think I'd rather not brush my hair again than not brush my teeth, as I think that not brushing my teeth could lead to more problems for my health than not brushing my hair, it could cause cavities, gingivitis, tooth loss, and much more.

During my undergraduate days, i had to rush to class early in the morning so as to secure a seat close to the board. I'm more of a nocturnal dude so I rarely sleep until early mornings. Due to this I do wake up about 6:30am. And with me needing to make it to class by 6:45am or sit away from the board, my preparations were always rushed.

One day, I forgot to brush my long hair before rushing to class. After the day's class, a friend told me he loved my hair. When I checked the mirror, my hair had locked. That was how I stayed for three years without brushing my hair, going everywhere with my natural dread locks.

So, for me, I can comfortably stay for years without brushing my hair. However, staying more than 24 hours without brushing my teeth will put me in all kinds of trouble - one of it being loss of concentration.

I prefer brushing my teeth to brushing my hair because:
I can possibly dread my hair, and secondly, having a bad breath is the worst thing ever. How will you communicate with people with mouth odour. For our health sake, brushing of teeth is very important. You can speak confidently. For me, I think brushing of teeth should be my top priority.

I would rather give up brushing my hair than brush my teeth as I can't eat anything if I haven't brushed my teeth, even if I am able to eat something it is disgusting so you cut your hair and go bald, in that way, you don't have hair to brush.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!