What's new

Would you rather be mega popular or mega rich?

I would rather be mega rich. Popularity won't help much in life as much as wealth would. So I better remain the introvert and unpopular lady I am but have enough wealth to live a comfortable life and help other people.

Megapopular does not say you are making money. I would rather that I am mega rich. You get to do a lot of things when money is at your mercy. That's power

I do not see any difference between mega popular and mega rich, if you are mega rich, you also become mega popular and if you are mega popular, you can also become mega rich. If I am supposed to choose one, I would first choose to become popular and use my popularity to become rich.

I'm not someone who really likes being famous or being very popular, so in this case, I have it easy, I would prefer to be mega rich rather than mega famous since fame doesn't attract me, although I also think that being mega-famous you can be mega rich too.

What is the essence of being popular without being rich? When it's not possible for me to use my popularity and become very rich, I don't think it is something I would be interested in choosing over being rich. When you are rich, it is something that is going to make it to be very popular.

I knew about Elon Musk because he was mega rich. It was his wealth which put popularity tag in his name. I will love to be richer than Elon Musk and Bill Gates. The world will know and recognise me.

I'm not someone who really likes being famous or being very popular, so in this case, I have it easy, I would prefer to be mega rich rather than mega famous since fame doesn't attract me, although I also think that being mega-famous you can be mega rich too.

When you are very rich, it is going to be very impossible for you not to be famous and popular. This is what being mega rich gets you and nothing you can do is going to be able to cover that you are famously rich.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator