What's new

Would you rather be able to erase your own memories or be able to erase someone else's memories???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Erasing someone else's memories would be better if I will be paid. But if nothing like payment is there, my own memories would be better.
Would you rather be able to erase your own memories or be able to erase someone else's memories???

You're right, if I was paid to erase other people's memories that would be great, but otherwise, I'd want to erase certain unpleasant memories from my past instead of erasing other people's.

This question is would you rather kill yourself or kill someone else? Erasing your mind means you are dead. You have nothing to hand on, so you are literally dead. Erasing someone's mind means killing them. Based on the natural law of survival, I would rather erase someone's mind instead of mine.

My opinion is that everyone should be able to keep their own memories and I don't have any interest in wiping off someone's memory or having my own memories wiped off. This is because I believe that it is our memories that makes us who we are. No matter how bad a particular memory I have is, I still wouldn't want to have it wiped away.

My memories are vital to me. I can't lose my memories because I will not be functioning well without it. If you lose your memory, everything is going to blank and empty. It will be like a new born baby yet to learn anything.

This question is would you rather kill yourself or kill someone else? Erasing your mind means you are dead. You have nothing to hand on, so you are literally dead. Erasing someone's mind means killing them. Based on the natural law of survival, I would rather erase someone's mind instead of mine.

Exactly! Without having our memories, we are definitely nothing and that is the reason why keeping our memories is something that is very important. I can't understand the reason why someone would want to wipe another people's memory for whatever reason that they might come up with unless it is a part of memory that is so damaging it is affecting that person's health.

I prefer erasing other people's memory for those who will find it useful to them. For erasing my memory is no no no. Both good and bad memories are building me up, so erasing them will be a great break down in some aspect of my experience.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!