What's new

Would you put all of your savings into starting a business?

When there's a very good business plan to work on, there's no need leaving all your money in the bank account. Banks would keep using your money for their work business. You can leave about $5 of your savings in bank for other money needs and use the rest for your business.

Banks utilise the resources of their customers. This is why you offer them the opportunity to make money when you make a deposit. Do you know why they keep pursuing rich people to open an account with them? This is because they want people to invest in bank. However, it is much better to start your own business rather than trusting a bank.

Banks utilise the resources of their customers. This is why you offer them the opportunity to make money when you make a deposit. Do you know why they keep pursuing rich people to open an account with them? This is because they want people to invest in bank. However, it is much better to start your own business rather than trusting a bank.

Banks would be the last place I'm going to leave my money. They are very stingy with the amount of interest they are paying their customers. If you're business minded, you should have most of your money invested in the business and not put it in the bank.

Would you ever consider putting all of your savings into starting a new business? I can't say I did this myself, as I like to go slow. I don't like to invest a lot of money into something at once, as once you do, that money is gone. So I like to be smart and go slow.

But what about you?

I will definitely do that as well. Maybe not all of my savings, but majority of it will go into starting a business. Building businesses is what we do considering generations to come and having to start one and become successful at it has always been my dream. So, when I can do so, I will definitely make that move as far as it doesn't mean going hungry for a longer period of time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back