What's new

Would you put all of your savings into starting a business?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would you ever consider putting all of your savings into starting a new business? I can't say I did this myself, as I like to go slow. I don't like to invest a lot of money into something at once, as once you do, that money is gone. So I like to be smart and go slow.

But what about you?

No, i wouldn't put all my savings into starting a business. What i would do is use half of my savings to start a business then i would keep the remaining half of my savings.

Would you ever consider putting all of your savings into starting a new business? I can't say I did this myself, as I like to go slow. I don't like to invest a lot of money into something at once, as once you do, that money is gone. So I like to be smart and go slow.

But what about you?

This is something that I've already done for myself because I had to put up almost all my savings before I was able to start up my poultry and fish farming. This is a business which has been running for about 7 years now for me.

Though starting a business is not a bad idea, but i do not think it would be okay to put in all your savings. Though every business requires risk, but there should always be risk management. Always have something as backup incase things do not go as planned.

But what about you?
No it is risky , I will try avoid thing the temptation of investing all my money into one single business at once .
At least I still needs to have something I can fall back to in situations that things are not working out the way I expect.

When it comes to savings and especially how long it may have taken to save up how much I have, I would be very weary about throwing it all into a business as there is never any guarantee a business will be successful and you are taking a huge risk putting all your savings into it.

I wouldn't say that I have no intention to put any of my savings into a business but maybe start out small at first and build up as I knew the business was doing well so that I do not blow all my savings on something that may fall flat.

Always best to be cautious rather than jumping in head first.

Well that can also be called reinvestment but personally I don't also considered Puting all your resources into a new start as the best but using half of your savings to start.

The business may worked, and it may not also be successful.

It is never a good idea to exhaust all your savings into a business investment. Savings sometimes there to assist you in case of emergency so if you will spend everything it might not be favorable for you.

No, I would not put all of my savings ito starting a business. That is too much risk already. Anything can go wrong with the business, and I do not have a backup plan to fall on.

What if all your savings is barely enough to start the business? If you believe in the business, you would put in everything. Risk is what defines entrepreneurs. They are not afraid to take risks.

Last edited:
Though starting a business is not a bad idea, but i do not think it would be okay to put in all your savings. Though every business requires risk, but there should always be risk management. Always have something as backup incase things do not go as planned.

Even in starting a business, you should always have a back-up plan for that same particular business that you're doing in case your initial plan doesn't go as you planned it, then you can make use of your back-up plan to still hold up the business.

i would not put all of my money on a particular business, especially when it is my life savings and my last resort, it is not a wise decision to do and you might end up losing everything

It's never a good idea to use all your business fund to start a business because it might turn sour later , so you are going to have something to look back at , but some people don't even have enough money to start their business , so they use all the available Fund they have .

I wouldn't put all my savings into a new business. I like to start small and grow. Plus startups are so risky, especially if it is a very new thing for me. I better invest a small amount then keep growing.

That's what I did. I put all my savings to start a business. However, in order to minimize the risk, I also continued taking on other jobs and continued to generate income so that I don't face financial difficulties.

No, I wouldn't do that at all. if I want to venture into a business I will take about 50% of my savings and go into the business and use the remaining as a backup. Going into a business with all your money is not advisable.

That's what I did. I put all my savings to start a business. However, in order to minimize the risk, I also continued taking on other jobs and continued to generate income so that I don't face financial difficulties.

This was exactly the same thing that I did because I had a very good business plan that I know was feasible for me to achieve.

I didn't hold back in investing everything that I have into the business and luckily enough it is a very good project for me now.

I worked for sometime and used the salary for my upkeep and savings to raise capital for my business. You could imagine how I struggled to raise something substantial for the business to kick off. I cleared all my savings to start the business. That was because I believed in it. And today, it has turned out not to be a bad move.

But what about you?
I will divide my savings into two or three because I cannot just put all the money that I have saved all my life into a business which may even fail so I am trying to manage my risk

That is not a very good idea as you will not have something to fall back to in case of emergency. So you should leave a percentage and invest a percentage in business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back