What's new

Would you increase the amount of rent every year if your tenant is really good?

If your tenants are really good, you shouldn't think of increasing their rent, I mean that's absurd. Why not reduce it a little bit for them since they are quite nice

In my country, there is a policy. A landlord can increase the rent every year if he or she wants. If such a rule exists in your country, would you increase the required amount of rent every year if the tenant is really good?
Well most landlords don't care and will not bother,if I am a landlord I will give preferential treatment to such tenants but the rent will always increase.

If on a normal day i have to increase my rent every year then that I will do if my tenant is good or not, but if not then why I will I do such it's alarming.

Well most landlords don't care and will not bother,if I am a landlord I will give preferential treatment to such tenants but the rent will always increase.

Well, the inflation in my country is increasing almost every month. Recently, the rates of petrol increased. At this point it makes sense to raise the rent. In my country the landlord has the right to increase the rent by 10 percent each year.

Well, the inflation in my country is increasing almost every month. Recently, the rates of petrol increased. At this point it makes sense to raise the rent. In my country the landlord has the right to increase the rent by 10 percent each year.
The act of been nice as nothing to do with rent increment,money must made just as needs as to be attended to,but yearly increase is not my style.

If your tenants are really good, you shouldn't think of increasing their rent, I mean that's absurd. Why not reduce it a little bit for them since they are quite nice
LoL unless there is a legit reason you have to increase it then go ahead, these reasons could include maintenance and all that. But if there is no reason, it's not fair to increase the rent simply because they are good or they always pay on time

If it happens and I have properties, I am going to increase the price based on the situation in the country. There is no need to create hardship for your tenant if they are paying regularly.

A tenant being good or not good cannot hold any basis for the reason I will be increasing my tenancy rate at any time. I will increase it regardless of wether they are good ot not either way

Personally I won't buh in my country Nigeria some landlords will definitely do that especially when they see that their tenant Is financially bouyant

For a very good tenant, I would rather leave the rent as it is or only increase it once in a while because if you have had horrible tenants before, you would know the value of good tenants.

I love nice people's. If i have a good tenant,who is always obedient to me I will not increase the house rent. But if he is stubborn I will double the amount.

The fact that I have been a tenant somewhere before I became a house owner will not make me increase my rent every year thereby making life difficult for my tenants. I will increase my rent when I feel the need to do so, it doesn't matter if the tenant is good or not.

Here, to judge the situation according to my own opinion, it depends on the economic situation of that moment. Consider when prices of things has gone up, you won't hesitate to increase the price of your rest but not then allow your house rent fee be retained to the usual price. Don't make things hard for others to bear.

Its not proper to start increasing rent every year since you said the tenant is a good and loyal person, in my area the landlord's usually increase rent just to scare away bad tenant that hes tired of staying with.

Even though you are the owner of the property there are laws regulating the issue of tenancy whereby the interest of both the tenant and landlord are protected and in this case the tenant are protected from arbitrary increase in rent money.

In my country, there is a policy. A landlord can increase the rent every year if he or she wants. If such a rule exists in your country, would you increase the required amount of rent every year if the tenant is really good?
When you're depending on something for survival, you don't allow feelings play you.
Properties keep appreciating, the landlord can choose to renovate or make small changes around the house to keep its value up. No matter how good you are, that won't stop me from increasing the rent when I wish to.

I don't think it would be nuce to increase the rent of tenants every year, i mean the economy is already bad enough and people are struggling to pay then why would the landlord increase the rent.

these days, it is not easy to find a tenant that is not troublesome and bad debtors.
So, if i have a tenant that is very good, i would increase the rent once in three years.
It is better to let the tenant stay.

It think it would be better to just leave it at the same price instead of reducing it. To me I feel reducing the price of the rate no matter your reason is like reducing the value of the house. Or what do you think?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back