What's new

Would you increase the amount of rent every year if your tenant is really good?

Increasing the rent of your apartment without any justifiable reasons is unfair to your loyal tenants. When you do such, you tenants will only moved out of your apartment and you might not get someone has loyal as the previous tenant.

There are other factors I would consider if rent is to be increased in my property not just because a tenant is good or upright that would even be wickedness.
That'll be a bad idea and also wickedness to increase your amount of Friends every year because the tenant is good I think the opposite to be the case you would rather give him discount.

It is not a good idea to be increasing your house land every year even if you are a landlord even if your attendance are good or not it is very bad to be increasing your house rent every year, those your tenant need money too

That doesn't sound fair at all. As long as there are no additional provisions, renovation or added comfort of any kind for a tenant's pleasure then, it will amount to a rip-off for a landlord to unjustly increase his rent rate.

In my country, there is a policy. A landlord can increase the rent every year if he or she wants. If such a rule exists in your country, would you increase the required amount of rent every year if the tenant is really good?
I know you're from my country. House rent here is really an issue. Landlords can decide to increase house rents just because there's an inflation. Everything just increases just like that and doesn't come down.

I know you're from my country. House rent here is really an issue. Landlords can decide to increase house rents just because there's an inflation. Everything just increases just like that and doesn't come down.

From what country do you belong? I think almost every country has this kind of policy whether people like it or not. Landlords can increase the rent and they have the right to increase the rent. It is their property after all.

Rent fees increase based on the economic condition of the market. If they notice that things are beginning to be a hike in price, they use that to measure rent fees. But they do not if the tenant receives a higher salary or not.

That is really a bad policy from the government of your country. The government should have reviewed that and try to put some regulation to that effect. However, as for me I don't think I can do that.

In my country, there is a policy. A landlord can increase the rent every year if he or she wants. If such a rule exists in your country, would you increase the required amount of rent every year if the tenant is really good?
That is a good policy you have in your country. I think you need to increase your rental fees. It's because every year the cost of goods and products are also increasing and the value of your money should also increase its power.

That is a good policy you have in your country. I think you need to increase your rental fees. It's because every year the cost of goods and products are also increasing and the value of your money should also increase its power.

The cost of each and every thing is increasing in my country and the other great problem is that iof inflation in my country. I live in a tier 3 country and people are struggling to pay rent because they do not have a good purchasing power. An increase in rent is making their lives more difficult.

That is really a bad policy from the government of your country. The government should have reviewed that and try to put some regulation to that effect. However, as for me I don't think I can do that.
It is really a big disadvantage for the tenant that under the law the landlord can increase the rent every year by a maximum of 20%. That is really onerous and would kill the goose that lays the golden egg, so to speak. It is okay if the tenant has an annual salary increase otherwise it would be a pity.

Although I am yet to acquire my own house , but my father always tells me not to be enslaving and be increasing my rent because its not a good thing to inflict pains on the people that at trying hard to survive,

There was a time that we rented a house which was owned by a family friend. We spent 5 years in that house and there was no increase in rent because the owner is not greedy. The standard in rentals here is a 10% to 20% increase every year which means the rental will rise continuously that will eventually kill the tenant's finances.
Congratulations to you that there was no rent increase for five years. We also experienced not renting but for three years the house of our friend was borrowed by us. After three years we are told to process the house to pay the monthly payments so that the house will become totally ours to live.

That's not fair and it's a mini form of extortion. I mean you just keep increasing the rent every year because the tenant is good, one day he'll definitely kick back and then what else for you? It's better one is considerate in all his doings

Although I am yet to acquire my own house , but my father always tells me not to be enslaving and be increasing my rent because its not a good thing to inflict pains on the people that at trying hard to survive,

Yes, it is never a great idea to overcharge people. I believe that it is okay to increase the rent a little bit if you live in a country where inflation is rising. Unfortunately, I live in sucha kind of country and the price of accomodation is increasing day by day in here.

I think that's absolutely outrageous. It's very bad to do such a thing to people. For me it should be at least once in three years. Once every year is just too much.

I wouldn't do anything to discourage my good tenants from staying good. I will only follow the development of the area and the prices of building in the geography area to adjust rent fees and not doing it over and over again.

I don't or won't advice any landlord to buy such idea , any tenant that's doing well is avoiding problem or embarrassment from the landlord , so I think the landlord should also know that the tenant also has his target

Its unfair to increase your rent because your tenants is good when you didn't not improve the stage of what he is renting but if you do you can increase it.

Rent is also payment for services rendered the same way it's done for other services. Considering how inflation has been occuring these days, it only makes sense that rent would increase too. The only thing is that is that it should be sensible

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back