What's new

Would still be active in less than $1 monthly platforms?

God forbid.
I can not still be active in such of the site that is just paying a $1 pay monthly. What kind of wasting of time is that. I will be wasting my time, my data on site that can not even pay for my data fees and not profits gaining.

I think you have already answered the answer yourself. Earning 1$ per month is a complete waste of time. Even if you have all the time in the world to waste, it would be better for you to sleep through out... Than wasting such time on those kinda sites.

$1 is too small for earning, this is one of the main reason i ignore some of the money making platform that offers $1 per day, it doesn't worth the time and energy however, its like being one of the luckiest person to be in bizdustry.

Back then as newbies even till this moment . We were obsessed with any platform that can pay us in US dollars even though it's just $1. We would spend our time and effort even buying data for those platforms or telegram bots clicking ads,reading emails and doing other tasks. At the end of the month, we hardly earn $1 for our toiling and we will be banned for any slightest mistake!. Maybe $1 was seen as a huge sum.
Fast forward to today,we're exposed to better paying platforms where we can even earn $1 or more daily.

Would you still be active on those one month one dollar platforms?
One month one dollar? What will I use it for? I cannot be wasting my precious time and data only to get nothing. There are other places you can make tens of dollars every month. The time for $1 every has passed.

Back then as newbies even till this moment . We were obsessed with any platform that can pay us in US dollars even though it's just $1. We would spend our time and effort even buying data for those platforms or telegram bots clicking ads,reading emails and doing other tasks. At the end of the month, we hardly earn $1 for our toiling and we will be banned for any slightest mistake!. Maybe $1 was seen as a huge sum.
Fast forward to today,we're exposed to better paying platforms where we can even earn $1 or more daily.

I can never stay active in sites where I earn less than a dollar monthly. That would just be a waste of my time and data bundles. When I was a newbie in online earning, I would stay in such sites because I had no other options. But then I came across better earning sites and so I will never go back there.

One month one dollar? What will I use it for? I cannot be wasting my precious time and data only to get nothing. There are other places you can make tens of dollars every month. The time for $1 every has passed.
Yes,you're right. Everything seems to be changing with time. We have new and better platforms that can even fetch you $1 A day if you put in time. I don't think I can spend time on those platforms again. Even if I'm not working online to earn,I prefer to spend my time learning about new earning opportunities online or monitoring some crypto tokens.

Honestly I don't think so, the reason is there are alot of other websites and forums that j can easily earn more than 1 dollars per day, so why j should I stay where I won't be able to earn that, unless I'm gaining something spectacular on there

Yes,I remember those days when I started earning online with inbox dollars. I was so naive then that I would buy time in a cyber cafe just to read mails. I couldn't even withdraw my earnings which was very low. Fast forward to when I had telegram click bots,I clicked ads everyday but couldn't earn $1 A month. Same with ptc platforms and faucets. I don't think I can go back to those platforms now.

How can I still stay with a website that will pay me not up to $1 in a month, even in a week. Is the $1 enough to pay for my internet connection. I have better plans for myself. Instead of wasting my time with site like that, I prefer sleeping

briancarter
By: Brian CarterFebruary 19th, 2014
Why Every Business Should Spend at Least $1 per Day on Facebook Ads
Online Advertising
This post was promoted from YouMoz. The author’s views are entirely his or her own (excluding an unlikely case of hypnosis) and may not reflect the views of Moz.
For the last three years I've constantly recommended Facebook ads. I recommend them to both B2C or B2B businesses. I recommend them to local theaters and comedians here in Charleston, SC. I recommend them to everyone who wants to grow awareness about anything they're doing.

How advertising has changed since the 20th century
Before the Internet, it was unlikely that the average person would advertise. Many businesses used the Yellow Pages or radio, but not all. Even in the first decade of the 21st century, only a percentage of companies used search advertising. Many found that pay-per-click was too expensive or too complicated for them.

Why Facebook Ads are the biggest marketing opportunity ever
With Facebook ads, we have a totally unique opportunity. There are several things about them never before seen together:

They can reach as many people or more people as radio or TV, and in whatever country.
They have sophisticated targeting like AdWords, albeit on different criteria.
The minimum spend is just $1 per day.
They are the lowest cost per 1,000 impressions ad in history. They average around $0.25 per 1,000, which is only 1% of the cost of TV. Are you kidding me? Nope, it's for real.

To receive a dollar in every given month is really the equivalent of suicide or mental torment because an idea of making such a small sum of money from PTC sites in that country is difficult without signing up for several tasks, generally $20-30. That is more than enough for a week, if not more. If it can be accomplished without doing something, then I will go for it.

Definitely not worth it, such a waste of time. Clearly It doesn't appreciate the time and effort that the users give to such platform. They should have raised such incomes like that in order to keep their users or customers in their line.

It depends on what they have to offer if they do not have anything to offer that will affect my life positively, then there is no need for me to spend time on such site I'll rather concentrate on site that pay me $50 and above every month and that is a huge sum of money to some people who are working online.
Post automatically merged:

It depends on what they have to offer if they do not have anything to offer that will affect my life positively, then there is no need for me to spend time on such site I'll rather concentrate on site that pay me $50 and above every month and that is a huge sum of money to some people who are working online.

I think the majority of platforms I work on right now could help me to earn more than 1$ a mounth , because by earning 0.033 $ a day is sufficient to gather one dollar , some sites as Bizdustry help us to earn more .

One month for a 1 $? It doesn't seem worth your time and effort, I think you are just wasting time on that platform, there are many more sites that you can earn at least 2 $ a day. That's a waste of time then.

Writing for a dollar is off point. I love to write and give out information.
But when it turns to payment, nope I can't do that for $1/month.
That will devalue my efforts.

It's a complete waste of time, for just a dollar eery month. You can now earn to sites 5 times that amount for just a day, you should just do some research. $1 a month is not worth your time and also your mobile data.

One month for a 1 $? It doesn't seem worth your time and effort, I think you are just wasting time on that platform, there are many more sites that you can earn at least 2 $ a day. That's a waste of time then.
Pardon me sir but there are few sites that you can earn 2$ a day from them as you claimed , could you share with us some of them ; I want to earn 5$ a day if that is possible . Could you help me sir ?

This isn't supposed to be a question, earning $1 per is absolutely nothing to write home about, I would rather sit and do nothing than waste my precious time and data working online hoping to earn just $1 before the month end, no one would agree to do this. It's a total waste of time, energy and data.

Some PTC ads sites we only could earn 1$ a mounth or less if we don't have referrals or we don't upgrade our account , but with many sites combined I think we Can earn 5 $ a mounth easily but here in Bizdustry we can earn more .

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back