What's new

Would still be active in less than $1 monthly platforms?

For newbies, who are in learning process, it is a must because they slowly, step by btep learn these things. For experienced people like us, that time is over, now even $10 a month is low for us.

I was never a fan of that back then, though my friends were active on such schemes. But now they are not interested in such anymore. I don’t think there will be much interest on such platforms.

Definitely No. I mean it's the least I see myself participate in. $1 for jobs that probably would take 30mins to 1hr to complete. Wasting your time and efforts in it isn't worth it.
Yes I believe time is related to money these days so platforms should be able to pay according to time and effort spent on them. Anyone that is below standards is not worth it.

Thy are waste of time...you people should either spend time on bizdustry as you can earned a reasonable amount of money a month

Back then as newbies even till this moment . We were obsessed with any platform that can pay us in US dollars even though it's just $1. We would spend our time and effort even buying data for those platforms or telegram bots clicking ads,reading emails and doing other tasks. At the end of the month, we hardly earn $1 for our toiling and we will be banned for any slightest mistake!. Maybe $1 was seen as a huge sum.
Fast forward to today,we're exposed to better paying platforms where we can even earn $1 or more daily.

Would you still be active on those one month one dollar platforms?
Time has gone when one wasted time on those type of sites . These days no one has time to waste on any low paying platform ,at least not someone like me .

The ptoblem is all sites almost offer an amount close to it , there are no good paying sites arround

Back then as newbies even till this moment . We were obsessed with any platform that can pay us in US dollars even though it's just $1. We would spend our time and effort even buying data for those platforms or telegram bots clicking ads,reading emails and doing other tasks. At the end of the month, we hardly earn $1 for our toiling and we will be banned for any slightest mistake!. Maybe $1 was seen as a huge sum.
Fast forward to today,we're exposed to better paying platforms where we can even earn $1 or more daily.

I am?️.... !! I try new sites and sometimes I stay on site for long time until I feel my interest is not remained any more.
I have an experience of a site which is still available but is just cheating others. I worked on that site as "success coach" for one year ,I didn't get any penny from that site,I just used my personal money . That site is " empower" ...duty was really very hard because we have to guide all members which were under our team. And we were also monitored by uplines. But unfortunately I didn't get single penny from there.
Just want to give this example that I love to try new things without expectation of high reward

If you see yourself that you only can make 1-20$ per month then I think you should to stop working online and go to find for yourself an offline job better.

Yes but still we need some extra money from sites an apps , we need to have some success online .
This work is suitable for those who don't have any work to do. If you can find a job,then do it... Because online working on small platform ll not give you good Earning

This work is suitable for those who don't have any work to do. If you can find a job,then do it... Because online working on small platform ll not give you good Earning
Yes you are right , sites are low paying but I like the internet and I see those sites as opportunity to test my skills .

I would only stay on a worthy one to be honest. I can't waste my energy doing so many tasks for a dollar a month.

Time has gone when one wasted time on those type of sites . These days no one has time to waste on any low paying platform ,at least not someone like me .
That's true. Our eyes have opened and we ain't going back to those platforms. It's even better I stop earning online entirely than to be active on those platforms.

First of all you have to upgrade as to get 300 % or 400 % value of click because with free membership you don't earn reasonable amount of PTC clicks and may 20 %. Also if PTC is BAP system you have to buy ads and ad filter to earn more like PTC Share or Paid Verts. Third you have to rent and refer some members to earn more but if you are earning with free membership sometimes you earn 0,50 $ per month.

you are right. All the working sites giving only 1 $ in a day. i am working on many of them. but we all need patience.

And we are back to - avoid less then $1 a month :p
In reality you didn't earn 1 $ per month except only if you are active on only one PTC if you are active in 10 or 15 PTC even in free mode and without referring there will be arround 8 $ to 15 $ per month so it varies from time spent on PTC and how much you earn.

In reality you didn't earn 1 $ per month except only if you are active on only one PTC if you are active in 10 or 15 PTC even in free mode and without referring there will be arround 8 $ to 15 $ per month so it varies from time spent on PTC and how much you earn.
That was opposite in reality when during PTC days. to earn more, it was important to be in multiple PTCs, now might be things are changed.

That was opposite in reality when during PTC days. to earn more, it was important to be in multiple PTCs, now might be things are changed.
This is because many PTC sites becames SCAM suddenly and when you reach payout you will get many pending deposits how will let your earning lower so instead of getting paid from 15 PTC you get paid from 8 PTC and 7 turns to SCAM this is how is changed.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back