What's new

Would still be active in less than $1 monthly platforms?

Back then as newbies even till this moment . We were obsessed with any platform that can pay us in US dollars even though it's just $1. We would spend our time and effort even buying data for those platforms or telegram bots clicking ads,reading emails and doing other tasks. At the end of the month, we hardly earn $1 for our toiling and we will be banned for any slightest mistake!. Maybe $1 was seen as a huge sum.
Fast forward to today,we're exposed to better paying platforms where we can even earn $1 or more daily.

Would you still be active on those one month one dollar platforms?
$1 daily on any income platform is okay, but not that much. But at least it is better off than the ones paying little to none. I will devote my time on it, till I find a better option greater than the pay it gives.

Back then as newbies even till this moment . We were obsessed with any platform that can pay us in US dollars even though it's just $1. We would spend our time and effort even buying data for those platforms or telegram bots clicking ads,reading emails and doing other tasks. At the end of the month, we hardly earn $1 for our toiling and we will be banned for any slightest mistake!. Maybe $1 was seen as a huge sum.
Fast forward to today,we're exposed to better paying platforms where we can even earn $1 or more daily.

Nope, the time for such is over. Yes I was among those that didn't know about other earning ways but now I can do better

This is because many PTC sites becames SCAM suddenly and when you reach payout you will get many pending deposits how will let your earning lower so instead of getting paid from 15 PTC you get paid from 8 PTC and 7 turns to SCAM this is how is changed.
In our days even this was not happened - It was something like-
We did 15 PTC, 2 paid, 3 delayed, 10 turned scam.

I don't think i would do that kind of job to earn $1 monthly , like when i have better things to do online and earn offline

First of all you have to upgrade as to get 300 % or 400 % value of click because with free membership you don't earn reasonable amount of PTC clicks and may 20 %. Also if PTC is BAP system you have to buy ads and ad filter to earn more like PTC Share or Paid Verts. Third you have to rent and refer some members to earn more but if you are earning with free membership sometimes you earn 0,50 $ per month.
I upgraded my starclicks account to gold membership but it was not worth it. Minimum withdrawal is $50 and you get less than $1 ads daily.

I upgraded my starclicks account to gold membership but it was not worth it. Minimum withdrawal is $50 and you get less than $1 ads daily.
Referral program is paying 0,08 $ per referral that has passed his mobile phone verification so for 600 active referral you reach payout rapidly that you bring from microjob sites like microworkers or rapidworkers.

$1 daily on any income platform is okay, but not that much. But at least it is better off than the ones paying little to none. I will devote my time on it, till I find a better option greater than the pay it gives.
Yes,I set my target at $0.5 daily. Anything less than that is not good to me. I try to combine at least 4 of such platforms to give me my required target daily.

I woul not despise the power of compounding but to earn a dollar in a month is really suicide or mental torture because mostly on sites that would pay like that which maybe ptc sites in tier 3 countries.But if its earned seamlessly without doing any work then I would go for it.

One month to earn $ 1? the only way to do it would be passively, but if I have to do something, anything daily or some kind of work, I would not do it. That amount can be easily earned on any other site such as a forum or gpt site in just one day and without much effort.

Not really worth it, because being active means spending time, and your attention shouldn t be cheap as 1$ per month. you are enough and worth more, so try to know you are worthed more.

I remember the time where im spending a lot of time and still barely earn something when i was still new to making money online. But now i don't think working in such platforms is still worth the effort when you can earn a lot more in others, it's okay if the effort is just minimal though and wouldn't take more than an 10 minutes a day

No, after discovering this platform " bizdustry" I didn't waste my time on such sites and I also rarely go to other forums but I am active only on bizdustry as it's best to concentrate on one platform rather than to distribute your time on different sites or forums.

Nobody's gooing to invest time and effort and resources for 1$ a month unless there's a catch , in platforms such as neobux , when you start off small you may be getting even 0.7 a month for the first 2 months or so but with good management you may rise it up to 1$ a day which then results in some pocket cash of 30$ that you get to invest / experiment with and etc , since it's free money after all

The first forum that paid me my first $5 was a slow one that took me more than a month to earn that amount. But now there is big progress in the field of paid forum posting that I can even earn $1 in a day when the going is great although earning 50 cents in one day would be fine especially when I have 3 to 4 forums to work on. When the earnings get lower I tend to slack down because it seems that my time is not well paid. In other words gone are the days of earning $1 in a month.

Personally I can't stay in a site that I will earn $1 monthly because the data I will spend in such site will be more than the $1 I will earn monthly. I also started from a site where I earn like $5 monthly, I was very patient , currently up to $4 sometime daily from paid forums I am active on.

$1 a month is way too small to burn my data on, I can't continue with it after realising the amount they pay, but as you said it was back then when online business just started so I think you had to manage with it then

Are you kidding me with $1 per month platform? What would keep me in such community would never be the pay but because I simply enjoy my time on such forum. Earning $1 in a month is absolutely useless to me.

$1 dollar per month! No way. I rather spend that time and energy increasing my followers on twitter and Instagram which will be very useful to my business in the nearest future. The $1 reward for actively visiting the site is too small and should be increased.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back