What's new

Worst investment you made?

Why do you loss your Mon ey in an offline investment that you made its not good to say it out here some people will see you as not been competent enough to manage the business what am trying to say now is that any business I do offline I do make alot of money from it,well right now I have an investment which am planning to expand very soon it's going to be a business and investment that will satisfy my needs for the rest of my life I pray it's works the way I plan
Failing in a business is not always related to your skills. Your business can fail when the market is unfavorable. For instance, if you had just started a business and the covid lockdown was started, you will fail in your business. When this happen, did you actually fail because you were not competent?

The worst investment I have made is actually in cryptocurrency. there was a newly listed token I invested on and I initially made a profit of over 8X but instead of taking my profit I was being greedy and on the long run, they rugpulled.
From what you said this should not be considered as a bad investment in fact he should be considered as the bad investor because you made massive profits I never knew went to leave the market.

For someone like me I think that the worst investment which I ever made is putting my money into an hyip program though the first one favour me but trying it again I lost huge amount of money last week

What would you say was your worst investment? Years ago I invested a small sum to a friend for his own site. I knew he would fail, but he promised to pay me back, whether it failed or not. Well it failed within days of starting. He closed the site days later and stopped responding. Thankfully I didn't invest a lot in his site, but it did suck to lose it at the time.

Has anything like this happened? Have any bad investment stories to share?
The worst investment that i made is the kind of investment that i invested $50 in a HYIP platform and that was the last money I had on me and I lost all the money into it.

The worst investment that i made is the kind of investment that i invested $50 in a HYIP platform and that was the last money I had on me and I lost all the money into it.
It's worst for you do you know why maybe you wanted to use the money for something but you invested it there for profit but instead of gaining you rather loss,so you may consider it worse but for me I lost around $500 last week to one foreign investor I meet online I know the fault was from me so I can't give details of how it's goes but that was my worst investment ever

It's worst for you do you know why maybe you wanted to use the money for something but you invested it there for profit but instead of gaining you rather loss,so you may consider it worse but for me I lost around $500 last week to one foreign investor I meet online I know the fault was from me so I can't give details of how it's goes but that was my worst investment ever
Oh that is a lot of money
Sorry about that. Just make sure that you are being extra careful the next time you want to invest money online. It is even better to know the person you are sending your money to

Oh that is a lot of money
Sorry about that. Just make sure that you are being extra careful the next time you want to invest money online. It is even better to know the person you are sending your money to
I have already learn my lesson to be sincere so I don't think that I can ever fall a victim to such scam again the fault was from me and I have learn alot,I even know Ponzi scheme are dangerous after that loss I erased all hyip that was on my list so I will never invest there again

I have already learn my lesson to be sincere so I don't think that I can ever fall a victim to such scam again the fault was from me and I have learn alot,I even know Ponzi scheme are dangerous after that loss I erased all hyip that was on my list so I will never invest there again
I think everybody who wants to make money online has fell victim for platforms like this before and I think it is a good experience so that such a thing will not happen to us again

It is always better not to make a mistake of investing in high-yield investment schemes because this type of investment programs could be very detrimental. It is often better to engage in credible investment.

I invested my money one networking business and then I fail that was the worst investment, and I was never happy when I lost that kind of amount of money and I promise not to do that kind of mistake again.

What would you say was your worst investment? Years ago I invested a small sum to a friend for his own site. I knew he would fail, but he promised to pay me back, whether it failed or not. Well it failed within days of starting. He closed the site days later and stopped responding. Thankfully I didn't invest a lot in his site, but it did suck to lose it at the time.

Has anything like this happened? Have any bad investment stories to share?
There are a lot of bad investments I made and still make, but the worst one is with cryptocurencies. Since I was a beginner, I didn't know what was happening and tried my luck investing in shitcoin. It ended badly, but at least I now know my mistake and I don't invest like that anymore.

There are a lot of bad investments I made and still make, but the worst one is with cryptocurencies. Since I was a beginner, I didn't know what was happening and tried my luck investing in shitcoin. It ended badly, but at least I now know my mistake and I don't invest like that anymore.
It's not crypto currency trading for me I think that the worst Investment which I made was investing in one ptc web sometime ago it's ask me to upgrade and at the end of the day the website runaway with my $15,its one of the worst Investment I dive into last week

One of the worst investment you ever make is investing your money without having the knowledge, trust me that's the biggest mistake you ever made and you might lose a lot of money because of it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back