Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What would you say was your worst investment? Years ago I invested a small sum to a friend for his own site. I knew he would fail, but he promised to pay me back, whether it failed or not. Well it failed within days of starting. He closed the site days later and stopped responding. Thankfully I didn't invest a lot in his site, but it did suck to lose it at the time.

Has anything like this happened? Have any bad investment stories to share?

The worst investment I've made till date is the one where I was copy trading forex and I lost a lot because I didn't know how to manage my risk and the more I was greedy as well.

There are alot of investment out there but I think that the worst investment which I have tried before is hyip its one of those investment which have cost me alot of money I have loss so much money to it

It seems I have made similar sort of investment sometimes ago in the past. I have invested in platforms of this nature. it was a risk with intention of making profit but most were not profitable as I could not really recall.

the worst investment i have ever made in my life was investing on a forex platform that was ran by an individual, i was made to believe so many things the fellow was saying why in reality it was not true.

The worst investment I have made is actually in cryptocurrency. there was a newly listed token I invested on and I initially made a profit of over 8X but instead of taking my profit I was being greedy and on the long run, they rugpulled.

The worst Investment I made was on forex trading, I invested my money on trading without having the full knowledge of what I'm doing, this has been my worst.

the worst investment i have ever made in my life was investing on a forex platform that was ran by an individual, i was made to believe so many things the fellow was saying why in reality it was not true.
The only problem you had was the fact that you didn't have anyone's to guide you on how to go about it , but normally forex can be profitable as long as you understand how to do it perfectly . My own was when I bought fantomcoin at the price of $2 and now the current price is 0.2 dollars.

You know your friend investment will fail yet you invested your money in it. The best thing you should have done is to tell that your friend the truth. It'll not be easy for your friend to pay back your money because he or she would've lose a lot of money.

I feel the worst investment I may have made was when I was creating content more than I was now and I invested quite a bit into advertising it didn't pay off how I thought it would and I ended up getting a loss rather than seeing anything back. It was the first time I invested in content creation to that extent and it did teach me a good lesson so as much as it was a loss for me, it was also a lesson and one I will always remember and next time, will invest more carefully in the future.

The worst investment I have ever put my hard earnings into is gambling and it's terrible experience because I could not make the amount I lost in it, and even as a result of chasing loss, I lost more than my initial investment.

Network marketing is my worst investment mistake to date. After loosing money once, I still paid for two more different companies before I acknowledged that I wasn't cut out for this business.

Network marketing is my worst investment mistake to date. After loosing money once, I still paid for two more different companies before I acknowledged that I wasn't cut out for this business.
one of my friends used to be passionate about network marketing sometime ago. But currently he has abandoned it and ventured into other businesses. I think you need to be good in marketing before you succeed in it.

Yes, I have invested money like that through a friend. He too promised to pay me back if it does not work out. Well, it never worked out and I have never heard from him ever since. But I am glad it was an amount that I could afford to loose. But it hurts me that my PayPal account got permanently limited because of that.

The worst investment I have ever put my hard earnings into is gambling and it's terrible experience because I could not make the amount I lost in it, and even as a result of chasing loss, I lost more than my initial investment.
Gambling is not an investment. I don't know why people see gambling as a form of investment. Whenever you are gambling you are actually risking your money. You also stand a chance of being addicted to it.

Yes, I have invested money like that through a friend. He too promised to pay me back if it does not work out. Well, it never worked out and I have never heard from him ever since. But I am glad it was an amount that I could afford to loose. But it hurts me that my PayPal account got permanently limited because of that.
Then surely if I where you I will arrest such friend and collect him the money back legally,for me the business by which I invested and get frustrated is hyip its one of those business by which you can loss your money within a matter of day's so it's very risky

Then surely if I where you I will arrest such friend and collect him the money back legally,for me the business by which I invested and get frustrated is hyip its one of those business by which you can loss your money within a matter of day's so it's very risky
The problem is that it is hard to arrest such a person. The police will ask for a signed contract as evidence that the person wronged you. So it is pretty hard to use law to get back your money for such risky investments.

I have made a lot of investment in the past. Some work. Some did not. One thing about me is that once an investment failed, I don't think twice about it. The worst investment I made is investing a lot of money on online product and none of it sell.

I invested in a couple of offline businesses and I failed on most of these projects. I wouldn't say those were the worst investment despite losing a lot of money because I learned so many thing by running those businesses.

I invested in a couple of offline businesses and I failed on most of these projects. I wouldn't say those were the worst investment despite losing a lot of money because I learned so many thing by running those businesses.
Why do you loss your Mon ey in an offline investment that you made its not good to say it out here some people will see you as not been competent enough to manage the business what am trying to say now is that any business I do offline I do make alot of money from it,well right now I have an investment which am planning to expand very soon it's going to be a business and investment that will satisfy my needs for the rest of my life I pray it's works the way I plan

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back