What's new

Worst freelance work you ever did?

Actually I have not considered any freelance site as the worst since I joined working online because I believe I earned what I worked for even though some.of the site don't pay me what I worked for but I earned to my satisfaction.
That is very good I think your experiences is good for me I encountered worst moment sometime ago,when I bid work on upwork after job approval,I complete the work successful but after all the time I spend for that six jobs none of the job was accepted

That is very good I think your experiences is good for me I encountered worst moment sometime ago,when I bid work on upwork after job approval,I complete the work successful but after all the time I spend for that six jobs none of the job was accepted
This is a major reason why most of the people do not like to work on freelance sites because they are never sure if your jobs will be accepted or rejected after you have put in so much effort to complete them.

Anyone who knows the principle of freelance sites would be scare to work there. Working as a freelancer is not that easy. It is full of challenges. Your work must be rated positive before you'll get paid. After laboring very hard in your gig and deliver. The buyer may reject your gig and you won't be paid.

This is a major reason why most of the people do not like to work on freelance sites because they are never sure if your jobs will be accepted or rejected after you have put in so much effort to complete them.
But if you complete the work perfectly I think you will get what you want and your job will be accepted,but the issue I had now is the reason why the work was rejected the fault was from me I only had myself to blame

Actually I have not considered any freelance site as the worst since I joined working online because I believe I earned what I worked for even though some.of the site don't pay me what I worked for but I earned to my satisfaction.,
Well, that means you have been lucky in the online space. There are some freelance works you can do online and at the end of the day the client will end up frustrating you. They will never be satisfied with what you do.

There was a particular freelancer clients that made me to buy some items in order to start work and he just kept on increasing the demands and I ended up spending more.
That's crazy I had some clients that wanted me to do some fancy work when I freelanced, but I quit because I didn't have enough time to invest in freelancing and I didn't like it.

What was the worst freelance work/job you did? When I started out working online, I started in gig work early on. The first gig I ever did was an art gig. Thinking I had good enough talent, I tried my best, but realized I wasn't up to par with what other artists on the site was doing. So I stopped doing that gig and reverted to doing writing jobs. And ever since I ended up making my own sites and working my own way.

But, what was the worst work you ever had to do? I wouldn't say the art I did was the worst thing I did. I think that was when I provided services where I posted ads on craigslist haha. I forgot I did stuff like that on some gig sites in the past, and those never seemed to work well. I always got banned on craigslist. Thankfully I didn't do that type of work after and here I am today.

The worst freelancing work that I can remember doing was a promotional job that I had to run for a sex toy company online on multiple social media platforms which is something that is not dignified for me to do but because of the money that was involved, I had to do the job.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back