What's new

Will you leave twitter if you're forced to pay?

Well for me I really like Twitter, if I was forced to pay I think I can do that, that's only if I can afford it, Twitter is my best social media platforms, it has a lot of helpful things there.

I think that twitter will absolutely lose followers for many other reasons as well. I do not use twitter at all because many trolls promote questionable things on their platform and twitter does nothing at all.

The verification is not actually for everyone. A normal user have nothing to do with their account being verified but for these popular users and influencers that would want or should I say, need that.
Anyway the Twitter influencers have money , so paying up to $20 a month to have their account verified will not be a difficult thing for them. I was just putting the interests of an ordinary people into consideration and you have just talked about it.

I am definitely going to quit twitter if i am being forced to pay , because I am not even using the app like i do use the other social media platform, So it won't be of any disadvantage to me if i quit using twitter .

Anyway the Twitter influencers have money , so paying up to $20 a month to have their account verified will not be a difficult thing for them. I was just putting the interests of an ordinary people into consideration and you have just talked about it.
Okay, I get what you're saying right now. But I wasn't referring to the ordinary Twitter users but for mostly influencers that needs to keep their accounts verified always.

Okay, I get what you're saying right now. But I wasn't referring to the ordinary Twitter users but for mostly influencers that needs to keep their accounts verified always.
I've never really used Twitter for anything personally , so even if they asked that I pay that will not affect me because I can choose to drop it entirely as I don't use it. I am interested on telegram and WhatsApp . They are my best social media.

I am definitely going to quit twitter if i am being forced to pay , because I am not even using the app like i do use the other social media platform, So it won't be of any disadvantage to me if i quit using twitter .

I think that no one likes to be forced to pay money when the fact of the matter is that you could possibly use other alternative social media networks for free.

I've never really liked Twitter, so I won't miss much. He's a business owner and I don't think he will implement that measure since it will cripple the platform.

I've never really used Twitter for anything personally , so even if they asked that I pay that will not affect me because I can choose to drop it entirely as I don't use it. I am interested on telegram and WhatsApp . They are my best social media.
In my case, I am not so interested in telegram because of the bad name it has earned for itself and at the same time I think Twitter is better off if you're business oriented; I will give it that.

I think that no one likes to be forced to pay money when the fact of the matter is that you could possibly use other alternative social media networks for free.
A lot of people will avoid Twitter entirely because I don't see the need why they have to make their monthly subscription compulsory as it is not everyone that use Twitter for business related purposes.
Obviously such idea will not be accepted by the masses.

The only thing that would make it difficult for me to leave a social media platform is only if I am doing business on that platform and I have a well established brand there. I don't have that on Twitter, so I would easily leave.

I'm definitely going to leave Twitter if I'm forced to pay certain amount of money before I used it . There are several other social media that I can have access to without paying a dime.

I have not always been a fan of Twitter due to the obscene activities that go on there. I will rather spend my time on Facebook or Whatsapp. So even when I didn't pay I was not active there.

I would pay if I have to start paying to use Twitter. I have so much to lose if I leave Twitter. I have built a strong brand for my business on the micro blogging platform. If I have to pay to sustain that brand, so be it.

I spend money to run ads on various social platforms, however, I would never pay money for any social media platform just for being a member. If twitter starts asking money, I will just leave it.

Yes, I would leave Twitter if I am been forced to pay, Why would I pay to use social media that is meant to be free. I would just find an alternative to Twitter, Though I find Twitter fun to use, but I won't pay for it.

Yes why not, I would stop using Twitter if Elon decides to charge for being verified and receiving the blue checkmarks on Twitter. Social networking should be cost-free.
That's the fact, the best idea is to quit Twitter if you're forced to pay money. Whereas I'm not that convenient with the Twitter, I only check update about what's going one once in a while.

If he decides to make such move, i believe that would be the end of twitter. A lot of persons would definitely leave. Personally i would also leave, cause i do not even have any followers there or any commitments.

I don't think anybody will force people to pay money to use Twitter because it is a social Media platform. You will only pay money if you want your account to be verified.

Well Twitter is a social media where most people post and sometimes earn money too, so telling me to stop Twitter and I will be getting pay for a good amount. I will stop.

Since Twitter was purchased up by Elon Musk, it's as if he just wants to make more and more money off of it. But it seems it's turning into a problem for Musk and company, because no one wants the blue checkmarks like he thinks. Now he wants to make it where everyone needs the blue checkmark, otherwise you will be stuck reading the spam and racist content that twitter is known for.

In order to see posts from people with blue check marks, that means you too will need to be verified.

So if Elon decides to charge people, do you think you're done with twitter altogether?
I may decide to leave Twitter if I am forced to pay. I do not use it very much and I do not think it will be nice to pay for something that you do not use. That is wasting of money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back