What's new

Will you leave twitter if you're forced to pay?

I think they are active in all social Media platform , but Twitter is one of the most preferred option because you can easily get in touch with them on Twitter than some other platform I believe.
Yeah, I think they are more active on Twitter and you can get quick responses there. Facebook is also good because I have also used that for another bank sometime ago and they were able to respond.

Despite the fact that Twitter is my favorite social media and I find new ideas of the entire world, I will quit Twitter because my net worth is not up to #20.

Yeah, I think they are more active on Twitter and you can get quick responses there. Facebook is also good because I have also used that for another bank sometime ago and they were able to respond.
Okay that is nice , I haven't really make use of Facebook before. I mostly use Twitter but it is something I would like to try out to see how fast they could respond to customers requests there.

I can only not quit Twitter and pay the mandatory charge fee if I have the bluetick and I am making money through Twitter. But if I am not benefiting from it just getting updates,then I will quit.

Okay that is nice , I haven't really make use of Facebook before. I mostly use Twitter but it is something I would like to try out to see how fast they could respond to customers requests there.
Facebook is also an effective platform for you to get across too many platforms. There was also a time I had a problem with an online platform and I used Facebook to contact them.

I would definitely not use twitter if i am forced to subscribe to any kind of service on twitter. Social media websites and platforms must be free to use for all the people.

I would definitely not use twitter if i am forced to subscribe to any kind of service on twitter. Social media websites and platforms must be free to use for all the people.
I don't think anybody will be forced to pay any money on Twitter. It is only a choice because if you want a particular service you have to pay for it. No social media platform will force anybody to pay.

I think it's a shame that Twitter has become somewhat of a paid platform now, I have seen some people jump on the paid services but I myself have not bothered and it's becoming increasingly more apparent especially for me that not paying for that service kind of leaves you with your tweets getting lost in the algorithm meaning that now you would have to pay to potentially gain more views to your tweets. Doesn't seem like a fair system to me if I am honest especially if you are not making a lot from your business at first.

I am not against what you said,but usage of social media most not be free for anyone. Don't you know that the media is a means of getting income to the owners? If it should be free how can social media owners make money?.

I think it's a shame that Twitter has become somewhat of a paid platform now, I have seen some people jump on the paid services but I myself have not bothered and it's becoming increasingly more apparent especially for me that not paying for that service kind of leaves you with your tweets getting lost in the algorithm meaning that now you would have to pay to potentially gain more views to your tweets. Doesn't seem like a fair system to me if I am honest especially if you are not making a lot from your business at first.

I reckon that this would have a really huge impact on the number of users twitter might have had. This is something twitter must have had considered, but I think that you could still use basic features for free, couldn't you?

Facebook is also an effective platform for you to get across too many platforms. There was also a time I had a problem with an online platform and I used Facebook to contact them.
Okay I will always try contacting them through Facebook to see. Twitter was actually recommended to me by someone and the person consider it to be an effective and quicker way to get in touch with the bank.

If I'm forced to pay for verification or anything I will leave Twitter. It's not even bringing me money before so I just have that account just because people have it by my side and use it to read news sometimes.

Okay I will always try contacting them through Facebook to see. Twitter was actually recommended to me by someone and the person consider it to be an effective and quicker way to get in touch with the bank.
Good, what I have come to understand is that they are usually very active on every social Media platform both Twitter, Facebook and others. But you need to be careful because there are a lot of fake pages camouflaging as a real ones.

Actually alot of people don't usually used or make proper used of the social media platforms including myself. had it been am using it for the promotion of my business or am earning good amount of money from it, I will pay but otherwise I can't.

I will definitely leave Twitter if I am forced to pay why because I don't do any important thing on Twitter, I only use Twitter for getting verified news and not more.

There would be just a handful of people on Twitter if everyone is obligated to pay for getting their accounts active.
I don't think Elon would enforce such laws because it would be counterproductive.

Good, what I have come to understand is that they are usually very active on every social Media platform both Twitter, Facebook and others. But you need to be careful because there are a lot of fake pages camouflaging as a real ones.
That is true , you can easily identify them and what I have to understand is that even the real one there are some certain information they will not ask from you most especially any information that is related to your ATM pin and password.

Yes, if Elon decides to charge for getting verified and receiving the blue check marks on twitter, i would definitely be done with twitter. Social media is supposed to be free.
I have Twitter account but I don't conversant in using it therefore, I cannot afford to pay any amount because I normally enter once in a week.

Twitter is free as we all know but the issue is that if you use twitter and force to pay I think I will never be part of it rather I will opted to another social network.

So I think that now that twitter is not available in my region I can boldly use some other social network but if am force to pay and I have the money I will pay
Twitter is free as we all know but the issue is that if you use twitter and force to pay I think I will never be part of it rather I will opted to another social network.

So I think that now that twitter is not available in my region I can boldly use some other social network but if am force to pay and I have the money I will pay

That is true , you can easily identify them and what I have to understand is that even the real one there are some certain information they will not ask from you most especially any information that is related to your ATM pin and password.
Yes, I know someone who lost some amount of money because he chatted up a fake banking page on Facebook. I think any of them that asks you about sensitive information should not be taken seriously.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back