What's new

Will you leave twitter if you're forced to pay?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Since Twitter was purchased up by Elon Musk, it's as if he just wants to make more and more money off of it. But it seems it's turning into a problem for Musk and company, because no one wants the blue checkmarks like he thinks. Now he wants to make it where everyone needs the blue checkmark, otherwise you will be stuck reading the spam and racist content that twitter is known for.

In order to see posts from people with blue check marks, that means you too will need to be verified.

So if Elon decides to charge people, do you think you're done with twitter altogether?

Yes, if Elon decides to charge for getting verified and receiving the blue check marks on twitter, i would definitely be done with twitter. Social media is supposed to be free.

Many other social media apps are giving qualified people blue checkmark for free, why should people be paying for it on Twitter. The man is just looking for ways to make more money

I don't really enjoy Twitter like Facebook , whatsapp and instagram which is very easy for me to operate and communicate with customers and my friends online with ease .

He isn't forcing anyone to pay.

The plan is that if you want to be verified and get features that come with verification, it will be $8 a month. If you choose not to do this, you can still use the platform just as it is right now but he will be prioritizing tweets for those who are verified as well as their content in searches and on the main page.

i am not even on twitter, i feel it is a very toxic platform and i usually avoid it for my insanity but if i am ask to pay money on twitter and i see what i get from there, then i would definitely pay.

Yes why not, I would stop using Twitter if Elon decides to charge for being verified and receiving the blue checkmarks on Twitter. Social networking should be cost-free.

The funny thing is that Elon Musk is almost on the verge of abandoning his plan to offer paid verification for $8 and revert to the usual suspects with the blue checkmarks.

I'll have no other option than to pay the required fee for subscription. The value I've gained from that site alone is enough to make me stay there - I recently got a scholarship to study data analytics from a university there.

I don't really have a business at the moment so I don't think Twitter will be of a good importance to me, people that have businesses will give you the right answer you need.

I just read new headlines today that Twitter will charge $19 dollars to those with verified account. Definitely I will leave Twitter if I am forced to pay because I am not gaining from it. I only use Twitter to be current

Since Twitter was purchased up by Elon Musk, it's as if he just wants to make more and more money off of it. But it seems it's turning into a problem for Musk and company, because no one wants the blue checkmarks like he thinks. Now he wants to make it where everyone needs the blue checkmark, otherwise you will be stuck reading the spam and racist content that twitter is known for.

In order to see posts from people with blue check marks, that means you too will need to be verified.

So if Elon decides to charge people, do you think you're done with twitter altogether?
First of all I'm not using Twitter after then if they will charge for the checkmark to get verified I will never do it because on all other social media website it's free of cost.

Yes, if Elon decides to charge for getting verified and receiving the blue check marks on twitter, i would definitely be done with twitter. Social media is supposed to be free.
Yes, same here. I don't think that it's a good idea to force people to pay for their social media accounts' verification and put such restrictions on them. Social media must be free for everyone. I think this new rule is not going to be appreciated by the majority of Twitter users.

Yes, same here. I don't think that it's a good idea to force people to pay for their social media accounts' verification and put such restrictions on them. Social media must be free for everyone. I think this new rule is not going to be appreciated by the majority of Twitter users.
You got my point. Social media is meant to be a free place for fun and interaction with people all over the world. So why cut people's joy short and make them pay for it.

I have never familiarise myself with Twitter for once , I prefer using other social media application, social media are meant to be used free of charge because we are wasting our data subscription in the first place .

If you are having a business online that will affect you, but if you are someone like me that don't have a business I can decide leave Twitter without having any problem.

The value I've gained from that site alone is enough to make me stay there - I recently got a scholarship to study data analytics from a university there.

The value I've gained from that site alone is enough to make me stay there - I recently got a scholarship to study data analytics from a university there.
You have really gained a lot on Twitter , and people like you will always wish Twitter well but with me , I have not been able to make any good thing out of Twitter as

If owner of Twitter is thinking about to pay for verification then I will definitely leave that account because all the social media websites are working free for us so why would I pay for that?

Haha people like me who don't earn from Twitter, it is the same as not important to me, how can one be paying money just because he has the so called blue batch verification.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back