What's new

Will you leave twitter if you're forced to pay?

Why should consumers pay for it on Twitter when many other social media platforms provide qualifying users a blue checkmark for free? Just seeking for ways to increase his income, the man

If owner of Twitter is thinking about to pay for verification then I will definitely leave that account because all the social media websites are working free for us so why would I pay for that?
Twitter is actually not forcing anyone to pay but if you want the blue tick on your account you have to pay $8 every single month. That is actually a business strategy.

I don't use Twitter really much except probably to follow up some of the channels i love but normally if they asked to pay ,i won't have the time to be paying every month no matter how minutes the money will be.

I don't use Twitter really much except probably to follow up some of the channels i love but normally if they asked to pay ,i won't have the time to be paying every month no matter how minutes the money will be.
You don't need to pay for that because you don't use Twitter for any kind of business. Personally I am also not active on Twitter but it is good for people who run business with it.

Yes, if Elon decides to charge for getting verified and receiving the blue check marks on twitter, i would definitely be done with twitter. Social media is supposed to be free.
Definitely if you have to pay for something which is compulsory on you and you don't need it then you should leave it, social media is for people engagement not business.

Twitter is probably one of my most favourite social media networks. I am only going to leave if the subscription fee is very high and I believe that it is not worth it.

You don't need to pay for that because you don't use Twitter for any kind of business. Personally I am also not active on Twitter but it is good for people who run business with it.
Well based on how you're explaining that means it is mainly for people that are running business with it. Do you think that there is enough people on Twitter that are running profitable business with Twitter to a point of him generating revenue from the $8 per month ?

Absolutely, if Elon decides to charge for getting verified and receiving the blue check marks on twitter, I would definitely be done with twitter. Social media is supposed to be free. And one has to out efforts to get verified.

Since Twitter was purchased up by Elon Musk, it's as if he just wants to make more and more money off of it. But it seems it's turning into a problem for Musk and company, because no one wants the blue checkmarks like he thinks. Now he wants to make it where everyone needs the blue checkmark, otherwise you will be stuck reading the spam and racist content that twitter is known for.

In order to see posts from people with blue check marks, that means you too will need to be verified.

So if Elon decides to charge people, do you think you're done with twitter altogether?
No I don't use twitter a lot anyways I think all social media platforms should money free and I don't think it's good idea at all if that would happen twitter wouldn't be that popular and pepale can find alternatives for twitter

Well as soon as he implements the payment for verification of Twitter members that would be my last day on the social site. I don't find it worthy for paying the verification free

Well based on how you're explaining that means it is mainly for people that are running business with it. Do you think that there is enough people on Twitter that are running profitable business with Twitter to a point of him generating revenue from the $8 per month ?
of course there are a lot of people that will be verified. Someone who lives in a top-tier country or someone who makes good income can comfortably pay $8 every single month for that. Even when Elon musk has not purchased the company, if you are an ordinary person they will not verify you.

Definitely if you have to pay for something which is compulsory on you and you don't need it then you should leave it, social media is for people engagement not business.
It's not like i don't need social media. I actually do need it because it sometimes helps ease my stress or it lightens my mood when i'm in a bad mood, but if it will come to a point where i have to pay for it, den i would be forced to leave it.

of course there are a lot of people that will be verified. Someone who lives in a top-tier country or someone who makes good income can comfortably pay $8 every single month for that. Even when Elon musk has not purchased the company, if you are an ordinary person they will not verify you.
I didn't really know much about Twitter generally and I didn't know about the blue tick verification. From your explanation this has been in existence even before Elon musk's bought the platform.

I don't think it would be possible for them to ask everyone to pay just so they stay on Twitter.
The new laws is only applicable to those that want to have and maintain blue tick.

I didn't really know much about Twitter generally and I didn't know about the blue tick verification. From your explanation this has been in existence even before Elon musk's bought the platform.
Probably, it has been in existence but you will only be verified if you're a celebrity. But currently anybody can get verified as long as you can pay $8 every month.

Probably, it has been in existence but you will only be verified if you're a celebrity. But currently anybody can get verified as long as you can pay $8 every month.
All right , there is no problem I've not been really active on Twitter as a lot of people might be, the only time I've been visiting Twitter is only when I have issues with my bank and I need to to connect with my banking Media on the internet.

I first of all I have to analyse exactly what I am paying for. If I believe that it is what it with the information I am going to be getting or it is going to help me to make money then that is all that matters.

All right , there is no problem I've not been really active on Twitter as a lot of people might be, the only time I've been visiting Twitter is only when I have issues with my bank and I need to to connect with my banking Media on the internet.
Okay, I also used Twitter sometime ago to connect with the customer care of my own bank and they were able to solve my problem seamlessly. It seems they are always very active on Twitter.

Okay, I also used Twitter sometime ago to connect with the customer care of my own bank and they were able to solve my problem seamlessly. It seems they are always very active on Twitter.
I think they are active in all social Media platform , but Twitter is one of the most preferred option because you can easily get in touch with them on Twitter than some other platform I believe.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back