What's new

Will you leave twitter if you're forced to pay?

Yes, I know someone who lost some amount of money because he chatted up a fake banking page on Facebook. I think any of them that asks you about sensitive information should not be taken seriously.
Facebook and other social media has the responsibility of disabling such platform. That is how they supposed to be doing just to prevent innocent people from falling a victim.

I wouldn't think twice of leaving Twitter if everyone is asked to pay. I am not making money there and I am not addicted to social media, so I would not lose anything by leaving.

Facebook and other social media has the responsibility of disabling such platform. That is how they supposed to be doing just to prevent innocent people from falling a victim.
I think scam is something that social media platforms cannot be able to eliminate totally maybe at least for now. I think it is a responsibility of people to be very careful.

I think scam is something that social media platforms cannot be able to eliminate totally maybe at least for now. I think it is a responsibility of people to be very careful.

What I'm trying to say is that any platform that is trying to copy others should be eliminated , most especially platforms that tries to impost themselves as the bank or any other financial institution.

What I'm trying to say is that any platform that is trying to copy others should be eliminated , most especially platforms that tries to impost themselves as the bank or any other financial institution.
It is the responsibility of the authentic page to report fake ones. The people also need to do their best to report because the social media channels may not know.

It is the responsibility of the authentic page to report fake ones. The people also need to do their best to report because the social media channels may not know.
Well, that's true , but ever since I start dealing and getting in touch with my bank on social media I have never come across any fake page of them before.

I don't use Twitter really much except probably to follow up some of the channels i love but normally if they asked to pay ,i won't have the time to be paying every month no matter how minutes the money will be.
I think it's already established but it's not for the regular Twitter users but for those who have had their accounts verified. They are entitled to pay about $25 every month as I've heard.

Yes.

This is due to the fact that there are a lot of better alternatives available which I can use.

There is no point paying for something that barely adds value to me.

I am not even a fan of Twitter , I only use Twitter once awhile, so it will not my loose If they (Twitter ) decided to start requesting for payment before using the app , I will easily leave the app.

I think it's already established but it's not for the regular Twitter users but for those who have had their accounts verified. They are entitled to pay about $25 every month as I've heard.
$25 every months is huge. A lot of people will be discouraged by this and they may avoid using the platform entirely. The $8 that was being said earlier was more better and sensible.

I do not think that Twitter is ever going to bring out the version that everybody has to be before accessing the social media platform. They are instead just going to give you an opportunity to access other premium aspects.

Good, what I have come to understand is that they are usually very active on every social Media platform both Twitter, Facebook and others. But you need to be careful because there are a lot of fake pages camouflaging as a real ones.

I am sure that if twitter does not act upon its own policy of not tolerating offensive content on the platform, then I am sure that many people would definitely leave twitter for good.

I don't really use Twitter as most people do and if the only way to use Twitter is by payments then I may not be part of it until I see the need to have Twitter base business that will generate profit. That's how I can start paying.

I am sure that if twitter does not act upon its own policy of not tolerating offensive content on the platform, then I am sure that many people would definitely leave twitter for good.
Twitter is a microblogging platform and that is why you may see any kind of information there. Some of them are totally misleading but I think the Twitter team can still do something about it.

$25 every months is huge. A lot of people will be discouraged by this and they may avoid using the platform entirely. The $8 that was being said earlier was more better and sensible.
I don't think it's that bad judging from the fact that Twitter is known to be the suite for online businesses. They could use their verified accounts properly and make even more than that in a month.

I don't think it's that bad judging from the fact that Twitter is known to be the suite for online businesses. They could use their verified accounts properly and make even more than that in a month.
Well you need to also understand that it is not everyone that will be using Twitter to engage in business and for these people failure to verify their account on monthly basis will make their accounts to look so unofficial

Well for me I really like Twitter, if I was forced to pay I think I can do that, that's only if I can afford it, Twitter is my best social media platforms, it has a lot of helpful things there.

Yes, I will leave for good, its already monetized, so why should I pay? I will rather leave to another platform that pay to use twitter, by the way, I don't tweet, I only follow some set of mentors there and I digest their contents

Well you need to also understand that it is not everyone that will be using Twitter to engage in business and for these people failure to verify their account on monthly basis will make their accounts to look so unofficial
The verification is not actually for everyone. A normal user have nothing to do with their account being verified but for these popular users and influencers that would want or should I say, need that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back