Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Flying cars have been a widely wanted thing for hundreds of years now it seems. It's not a new concept and is something people bring up almost every time people want innovation. It's either self driving cars, or actual flying cars. When is that going to happen? I doubt ever honestly, as you'd probably see a huge rise in people crashing into buildings. I doubt we could make it work. But what do you think? Will flying cars be a thing?

Another thing about it, is that everyone would probably need to be trained and certified in flying, not sure how that would work. How would "air traffic" work in this case with flying cars?

Aren't lightweight planes and helicopters some sort of flying cars? When people talk about flying cards do they mean a car that flies and do not have any propellers, it just takes off without any propellers? Well, I do not think a car that takes off without any propellers might not be possible.

I've been hearing this since I was a child and supposedly it's something that should have been invented by now, but, as @Wessel says, I've seen many companies claim that they have models of flying cars, also giant drones with the shapes of cars that can fly in which passengers can go, I don't know how real it will be or if it has already been tested with human beings as passengers.

I watched series of videos showing flying cars, but I think most of those cars are still in progress. Hopefully in few years time we would have a lot of flying cars around the world

There are so many highly advanced sci-fi movies that have a lot of flying cars have been used in producing those movie. I believe that with the level of technology that we have today, there is always a possibility of flying cars being something that we are going to have in reality tomorrow.

Aren't lightweight planes and helicopters some sort of flying cars? When people talk about flying cards do they mean a car that flies and do not have any propellers, it just takes off without any propellers? Well, I do not think a car that takes off without any propellers might not be possible.

The propeller side is where they are finding it difficult to explain. They are finding ways to make it work, but it is becoming impossible at the moment, and there is little that they can do to find adjusts to make the cars start flying. So, making a flying car will not be easy at the moment.

Flying cars have been a widely wanted thing for hundreds of years now it seems. It's not a new concept and is something people bring up almost every time people want innovation. It's either self driving cars, or actual flying cars. When is that going to happen? I doubt ever honestly, as you'd probably see a huge rise in people crashing into buildings. I doubt we could make it work. But what do you think? Will flying cars be a thing?

Another thing about it, is that everyone would probably need to be trained and certified in flying, not sure how that would work. How would "air traffic" work in this case with flying cars?
It is possible to have flying cars since there are aircrafts, but it will not work because the disadvantages will be far more than the advantages. So I think this is the reason we have not seen the invention of any flying cars. And I believe we won't be seeing them in reality

The propeller side is where they are finding it difficult to explain. They are finding ways to make it work, but it is becoming impossible at the moment, and there is little that they can do to find adjusts to make the cars start flying. So, making a flying car will not be easy at the moment.

With the situation of things right now that is not going to be possible for now to have flying cars. There are so many things that still needs to be changed and others that needs to be highly advanced with being upgraded because that is the only way it is going to be feasible when it comes to building flying cars.

I watched series of videos showing flying cars, but I think most of those cars are still in progress. Hopefully in few years time we would have a lot of flying cars around the world
It will probably take a long time for them to be fully developed and ready to carry passengers, in my country we are also hearing a lot about flying taxis, which are nothing more than giant drones that can take you from the peninsula to some nearby islands in the country, it would be a great advance.

With the great massive change on Technology (AI), I think this car may be ready soon than we taught self. Here in my country I wouldn't be surprised when I get up from my bed and I see flying car

With the great massive change on Technology (AI), I think this car may be ready soon than we taught self. Here in my country I wouldn't be surprised when I get up from my bed and I see flying car

I will definitely say that you are dreaming very fast and you are more optimistic than most people. When you look at the level of technology and how it's being used in most developing countries like our own, I don't think we are anywhere near getting flying cars in the next 20 years.

No. Not because we won't make them but because we will never be able to facilitate the right infrastructure for them to function with as many people as we have.

No. Not because we won't make them but because we will never be able to facilitate the right infrastructure for them to function with as many people as we have.

Exactly! The infrastructure that is required to make it something that is feasible is not what we have right now. It means that we are going to have to set up something like air traffic control so that those vehicles can easily be controlled. People will not just wake up and fly out to their car into the air, there will definitely be a lot of accidents.

With the things that have been accomplished in this world, flying cars is possible. Making it work may take hundreds of years though. I remembered when I first heard about the idea of driverless cars. I thought it was impossible but look where we are now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back