What's new

Will the price of bitcoin be more than 25000$ in future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farhan Aslam

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 29, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
It's been a few months since I started learning about cryptocurrency statistics and then I learned about bitcoin currency. As soon as I saw it, its price has gone up from a very good thousand dollars to 23 thousand dollars.
I'm confused about whether the price will go up further.
Will it surprise can cross $25,000 mark?
Give your opinion.

Bitcoin will rise past $25000 cause its demand is highly increasing. There was a massive increase in its price between yesterday and today more than 1.21% from last week ending price that’s to show you the demand for bitcoin is increasing

It is difficult to tell for now. But it is possible for the price to go that amount in the future. It all depends on the international market, government policies and economic trades globally.

Possible, but reverse may be the case. The price of bitcoin will continue to surge if the buy pressure remains higher than the sell pressure.

Bitcoin price was crashed spectacularly. I heard before that Bitcoin price could reach as high as $20k before the end of the year but now it crosses already. Totally unpredictable. Let's see

It's been a few months since I started learning about cryptocurrency statistics and then I learned about bitcoin currency. As soon as I saw it, its price has gone up from a very good thousand dollars to 23 thousand dollars.
I'm confused about whether the price will go up further.
Will it surprise can cross $25,000 mark?
Give your opinion.
I don't think bitcoin price will go up to $25,000 it may be written down from $24,000 and in 2 weeks it will be about $18,000 again
Here market competition is very tough so Bitcoin rate is going up when this competition will be low then bitcoin price will be automatically fall down.

Looking at the past and current growth rate, btc is fast becoming the currency of today and the future and is expected to go beyond 25,000$ in or before five years time, invest guys!

It is possible, the price of Bitcoin does not depend on anyone, it is possible for Bitcoin to rise up to $25000 and even more considering the rate at which it increases

There is nothing stopping Bitcoin from going past the $25,000 threshold, infact some experts predicted that it will go beyond $32,000 price before the end of the year 2021.
Bitcoin is a currency for the future that will attain so many possibilities we never thought possible.

Yes the price of Bitcoin will be more than 250000$ in the future because Bitcoin is the latest lucrative business in the market and online for good.

I don't think bitcoin price will go up to $25,000 it may be written down from $24,000 and in 2 weeks it will be about $18,000 again
Here market competition is very tough so Bitcoin rate is going up when this competition will be low then bitcoin price will be automatically fall down.
Bitcoin price will go above $25000 but when it will beat that price is what everyone can't actually predict,also recall that the poster of this thread didn't give time limit so obviously the answer is yes it will.

23,506.90 United States Dollar for 1 Bitcoin at the moment, if it continues like this it is more than possible that until Christmas it will raise up to 25k USD

I have no doubt that bitcoin will clock $100,000 by 2021, it has already been predicted and I think the $25k margin is just the beginning.

Of course, the current price is $22,600 and guess what ?, its still increasing. We're not far from $25,000. All we have to do wait for the couple of days.

Yes dear for sure Bitcoin price will become more than $25,000 at the end of 2021, because it is touching the sky every day and in future it will across the sky.
So try to stake or buy btc for future benefits.

It is very much possible this year to skyrocket up to that landmark $25K, even more than that. Let's hope and see what the future holds for Bitcoin.

Am sure by midnight bitcoin should be at the $25000 if not more, I can only be a millionaire through bitcoin of the price goes back to $10,000 just for a day.

Am sure by midnight bitcoin should be at the $25000 if not more, I can only be a millionaire through bitcoin of the price goes back to $10,000 just for a day.
Lol, why do you want it to dip down the pecking order @Peterlight?? I want it to keep on the rise. Now is not exempted to invest my friend.

Bitcoins will increase to 25000$ I future, the reason is because it is used for almost massive trade whereby it is acceptable in almost all outlet or mall, and foreign trading market is highly profit.
Although I don't know much about Bitcoin because I just engage in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back