What's new

Will the price of bitcoin be more than 25000$ in future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitcoins will increase to 25000$ I future, the reason is because it is used for almost massive trade whereby it is acceptable in almost all outlet or mall, and foreign trading market is highly profit.
Although I don't know much about Bitcoin because I just engage in it.
Lol, your last text I don't get, how will you engage in something you don't know too well about?? Maybe it was a mistake. Bitcoin will continue the surge in high price because it is on steady demand at the moment.

It's been a few months since I started learning about cryptocurrency statistics and then I learned about bitcoin currency. As soon as I saw it, its price has gone up from a very good thousand dollars to 23 thousand dollars.
I'm confused about whether the price will go up further.
Will it surprise can cross $25,000 mark?
Give your opinion.
Most definitely the price will soar beyond 25k benchmark currently. Its an ever growing asset class, we haven't even begun the bullish run yet.

$20,000 was the all time high for Bitcoin prior to the present day rise in price of Bitcoin ,many couldn't have believed that this can be possible. To me I strongly believe that Bitcoin will not only cross $25,000 price but will continue to rise ,provided that more investors are keying into it ,and also when there is more people holdl than withdrawing .

I too have just gotten to learning about cry pro currencies a few while ago. I have bit coin too but it is important to note that the rise of bit coin is not just tied down to one person. Many organisations and cooporate businesses now adopt various Cryptos including bit coin as a means of payment do I think bit coin should reach 25k before by next year January ending at least.

Whether Bitcoin price can ride up to $25000 in the future is what we are not sure about. But Bitcoin has the potential to rise to any price in the future.

So just expect anything... Expect anything.

It is usually hard to predict the movement of cryptos but those with good projects will always do well. For bitcoin, I am optimistic it will cross the $25,000 mark very soon.

If the updates that I have gathered already comes to reality it very obvious that more than $25000 will be achieved this year, some people have already predicted $51,000 plus before may Next year.

The Price of Bitcoin has already cross the boundary of $26k, talkless of $25k. Bitcoin us a coin that is beyond prediction at this period. One can only follow the trend to discuss the rise and fall in price of the crypto coin and not telling people what will happen it the price tomorrow or in some minutes time.

I have been observing bitcoin as the year rounds off because of certain predictions about the price falling at this time. However, Bitcoin has not stopped and may touch the $30,000 in the early days of the new year 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back