What's new

Will mining become cheaper in the near future?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys think that crypto mining will become cheaper in the near future? I wish it would be, because I would like to build some PC setups where I can mine a ton of different kinds of crypto. But I hope to one day see more easily accessible PCs released to mine easier. Do you think this will happen?

Do you guys think that crypto mining will become cheaper in the near future? I wish it would be, because I would like to build some PC setups where I can mine a ton of different kinds of crypto. But I hope to one day see more easily accessible PCs released to mine easier. Do you think this will happen?

I do not think that it will become cheaper because the difficulty of mining coins is increasing a lot. I think it might be possible if we develop a technology that might help us to mine coins with less power. However, I am not sure if the current technology could allow us to build such devices.

I don't think, there is any possibility of mining becoming easier in the future. This is because the level of dependence and the demand for the coin or cryptocurrency is really getting very high that the mining will become difficult.

I do not think that it will become cheaper because the difficulty of mining coins is increasing a lot. I think it might be possible if we develop a technology that might help us to mine coins with less power. However, I am not sure if the current technology could allow us to build such devices.
Well said. The truth is, it won't get any easier, I mean look at how much it costs to set up a rig and mine considering the hash rate and everything. I do think that there is a possibility that faster and more portable technologies could make the process easier.

Personally, I think mining will be extremely difficult and might even be stopped. Because the demand for cryptocurrency will be massive in future. Mining with just be a waste of time in future you can only get coins through transactions ( buying and selling )

I don't think, there is any possibility of mining becoming easier in the future. This is because the level of dependence and the demand for the coin or cryptocurrency is really getting very high that the mining will become difficult.

Yes, the mining process will remain hard right now due to a lack of electricity and a very high difficulty levels. There are only a few coins with low mining difficulty levels. However, coins with higher market cap have higher difficulty levels.

I don't think mining will be cheaper in the future, in fact I believe mining will be more expensive in the future as the price of mining hardware will continue to rise in the future

I am very optimistic that mining Bitcoin is sure going to become cheaper in the future because there would be more and more mining websites , leading to high competition.

I think not. The cost of Bitcoin mining now is going Higher and higher and I have this feeling that other currencies would follow suit especially if they burn their excess tokens which is one thing that has made Bitcoin surge in price.

Mining of cryptocurrency will continue to be difficult in the future because as time goes on the mining process of bitcoins becomes difficult and every mining company have to put more effort in the mining process.. I don't really thinkThis will be easier.

Am sure of that too, mining bitcoin coin had always been difficult, except if there is a new technology that will be invented with low power consumption and high yield.

Coins that are being mined are taking out of the circulating supply which would in turn have effect in the value of the coins being mined which is why I think mining will be costlier in future when The supply are almost exhausted.

No, i don't think mining of crypto currencies will get easier in the future rather i feel it will become more difficult. It is even becoming more difficult as the days go by.

I have tried to mine Bitcoin and dogecoin. Both are definitely a berge pole I wouldn't want to touch. The efforts that you put in is not commensurate to the amount you will make at the end. So, I do not subscribe to mining and I do not see it becoming cheaper in the future.

I don't think that mining will be cheaper in the future because the more the stipulated supply is reducing the more difficult will be the mining process and the lesser money you will definitely make. That's just the beauty.

I think New bitcoins are released through mining, which is actually the process of validating and recording new transactions in the blockchain. The miner who achieves this first is rewarded with new bitcoin.

Mining of cryptocurrency won't really be easy in the future but it will be quite difficult for people to mine cryptocurrency base on the fact that the mining process of bitcoins keep becoming very difficult as bitcoins is close to her overall circulatory supply.

That will depend on the cost of the equipments used in mining and the cost of electricity, but I think with time newer equipment will manufacture that consume less electricity and when that is achieved, mining will become cheaper.

That will depend on the cost of the equipments used in mining and the cost of electricity, but I think with time newer equipment will manufacture that consume less electricity and when that is achieved, mining will become cheaper.
Your submission on the topic is very correct because the cost of mining is solely dependent on the factors that you have mentioned in the thread above. It is perhaps the best way to make money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back