What's new

Will mining become cheaper in the near future?

As far as I am concerned we are still very early whenever it comes to cryptocurrencies and new technologies are coming out almost on a daily basis. I believe that meaning of cryptocurrencies is going to change pattern or if possible it is going to become much much cheaper than it is today to make it more affordable for other people to come.

As far as I am concerned we are still very early whenever it comes to cryptocurrencies and new technologies are coming out almost on a daily basis. I believe that meaning of cryptocurrencies is going to change pattern or if possible it is going to become much much cheaper than it is today to make it more affordable for other people to come.
The factors that determine the cost of mining will be the determinant here. The major factor is electricity. If the cost of electricity is not on the high side , it will still be preferable.

Do you guys think that crypto mining will become cheaper in the near future? I wish it would be, because I would like to build some PC setups where I can mine a ton of different kinds of crypto. But I hope to one day see more easily accessible PCs released to mine easier. Do you think this will happen?
My opinion is it isn't gonna be easier as time passes it will get harder until mining vanish due to other methods replacing it

Though mining this days has never been like before, things are becoming even more easier than it started. so forecasting into the future, I believe mining will be very simple or easier than ever.

There has been so many positive innovation as pertaining the blockchain technology and the crypto currency exchange market and we believe that with time a lot of power consuming activities that involves the crypto currency would be minimized and thus cost is maximized.

Currently mining is even more cheaper than before and as a result of the increase in technological advances and other information, it will be even more easier than now.

Currently mining is even more cheaper than before and as a result of the increase in technological advances and other information, it will be even more easier than now.
Mining is not really cheaper. Could give reasons why Mining is cheaper now . The mining speed is what matter most if you are getting involved in the mining business.

Actually mining is not an easy job even though it's becoming more easier than before due to the advancement in science and technology and the frequent transactions of cryptocurrency.

This is really possible because nothing is far from becoming a reality in the nearest future. This means by the end of the way increase in use decreases the future price.

Everyone seems to be hoping in getting to have easier access to cryptocurrency in the future without considering the implication of it. If everyone can easily get cryptocurrency then it will have no value again as it has now.

The truth is that, no one can predict if mining can be that cheap in the future as compared to now. Alot of people are now coming into crypto trading and things are becoming more easier than before. it may be and it may not be as easy as people think.

Mining of cryptocurrency will never be easier especially for bitcoins and some others because as days goes by the mining process of bitcoins is becoming more difficult for people to mine a reasonable amount.

Actually the mining process of cryptocurrency now is more easier compared to some days back and I believe it will also be much more simple than now In the future.

This is really possible because nothing is far from becoming a reality in the nearest future. This means by the end of the way increase in use decreases the future price.
It all depends on the cryptocurrencies in question. Mining bitcoin will definitely become more difficult in the future , because their is less than 10% of bitcoin left to mine.

It all depends on the cryptocurrencies in question. Mining bitcoin will definitely become more difficult in the future , because their is less than 10% of bitcoin left to mine.
It is true that the cryptocurrency Will determine how fast it will mine. But the dogecoin should be very faster in mining than the bitcoin but the case isn't so because I have witnessed it.

It is true that the cryptocurrency Will determine how fast it will mine. But the dogecoin should be very faster in mining than the bitcoin but the case isn't so because I have witnessed it.
The mining speed is what matters . The speed of mining would determine the number of blocks that will be created within a specific period of the time.

I don't think there will be anything that would make mining cheaper in the future excepts if the mining technologies are improved upon. This is when it will become very cheaper.
You are correct with that notion because mining cannot be cheaper in the future .it will only become more difficult as the number of the cryptocurrency left to mine decreases.

With the coming of greater technology I believe that it is not going to be difficult for somebody to mining cryptocurrency again. It is just a matter of time before anybody can be able to do it.

Mining Well established coins such as Bitcoins, and Ethereum would become difficult. But many new coins have sprouted to address this issue coins such as Monero, Lightcoins, Dogecoin are developed to enable easy mining. Many more such coins may appear in the future, that would fecilitate crypto mining at home.

Actually no one can ever tell or predict what will actually happen to the mining of crypto in the future either worse than now or more easier than now, no one can predict the future exactly.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back