What's new

Will Bitcoin fall back to $1

I think bitcoin have gone beyond going back down to $1, it could go back to $5000 but nothing less except everybody abandons the coin, that's the only way Bitcoin can drop hard and all the greedy people will lose money.

I don't even think it is possible for Bitcoin to go back to $10000 talkless of going down to $1. That's not possible and will never happen.

This deep have now stayed for a long time which has made analysts to begin saying that the price will drop even further but I do not think it can ever drop up to $1.

Not unless all governments around the world bans bitcoin and prohibits people from using, investing, or mining. This will make the bitcoin value not just $1 but even zero.

Bitcoin has gained a global recognition and it can never fall back to $1.
Bitcoin has been adopted by almost all the sectors in the world, government,politics, school, sport and even churches

Bitcoin has gained a global recognition and it can never fall back to $1.
Bitcoin has been adopted by almost all the sectors in the world, government,politics, school, sport and even churches
Indeed, with the level of Bitcoin right now, I do not think it would ever fall to the level of one dollar, yes it would drop in price since that is it's nature but I do not think it would go down to one dollar.

Indeed, with the level of Bitcoin right now, I do not think it would ever fall to the level of one dollar, yes it would drop in price since that is it's nature but I do not think it would go down to one dollar.
Seriously this may never happen in this world again because as long as there is higher demands for BTC the price will continue to go up, but it might reduce by some limited percentage but not to a point of coming back to $1.00 even $20000.

AS you can see after reaching $64K Bitcoin started falling and at some point it even went below $30K, however, it did not go further down and it managed to bounce back.

I don't think the value of a bitcoin will ever be $1. Investing in cryptocurrencies is the best idea. The value of the cryptos if sometimes is volatile, always will go up. The return on investment will yield good profit after all.

I don't think that the price of the Bitcoin we fall back to $1 per unit. I will assume that there is a conspiracy going on to scam people of their money is cryptocurrency like bitcoin fullbacks to $1.

Instead of Bitcoin falling back to $1, I believe that it's far more better that the project should be scrapped completely because it is going to render a lot of people very useless.

I also doubt this would happen. But if Bitcoin ever reached a very low price again, there would sure be a reason for that, and that reason could determine what happens next. If it is a temporary dump, such as the one that happened when the pandemic began, I think a lot of people would use that as an opportunity to buy.

Bitcoin has gone down lately and it made me wonder, what happens if bitcoin reaches back down to being worth a $1 or something? Right now it's at $34,000+, and I have a feeling it'll go up and down some more. But, what if it hit really low, like $1. What do you think would happen?
Just with the fall of Bitcoin from $50,000 plus to $20,000+ almost rendered a lot of people useless. Some people lost all they have invested in the coin and for it to drop to $1 is hell on earth.

Just with the fall of Bitcoin from $50,000 plus to $20,000+ almost rendered a lot of people useless. Some people lost all they have invested in the coin and for it to drop to $1 is hell on earth.
Honestly, I can't imagine how tall some people will be when bitcoin eventually crash to $1 though I am not seeing this happening consider the remarkable development in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Honestly, I can't imagine how tall some people will be when bitcoin eventually crash to $1 though I am not seeing this happening consider the remarkable development in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
It's something that wouldn't happen no matter what happens to the Cryptocurrency industry. Bitcoin is over $62,000 and it can never get back to $1.

It's something that wouldn't happen no matter what happens to the Cryptocurrency industry. Bitcoin is over $62,000 and it can never get back to $1.
Whatever that will makes it to reach $1 now will automatically crash it completely and will be out of existence which personally I don't think it is possible considering the level o
of investment in it.

Bitcoin has gone down lately and it made me wonder, what happens if bitcoin reaches back down to being worth a $1 or something? Right now it's at $34,000+, and I have a feeling it'll go up and down some more. But, what if it hit really low, like $1. What do you think would happen?

if bitcoin drops from 64k at the moment to $ 1, I think a lot of people would go bankrupt and panic. but, in my opinion, it is too sudden a decrease to be made at once. maybe it will decrease in time, 1-2-3k, not suddenly to decrease 63k.

I actually don't think it would fall back to $1 again , instead we would see more increase in the price in coming days ,I guess it's best for us to just invest ahead , reaching $1 is impossible

Bitcoin will never fall back to $1. It will not even fall back to $10,000. Bitcoin has a lot of future and acceptance are the world so it is not going to fall back to $1.
I personally do not think that bitcoin can actually fall back to $1,because the capitalisation as well as the credibility it has gained over the years has given investors enough confidence about the coin.

I personally do not think that bitcoin can actually fall back to $1,because the capitalisation as well as the credibility it has gained over the years has given investors enough confidence about the coin.
It is not even possible because there are so many institutional investors in Bitcoin holding thousands of it. Except there is a new technology that overtakes cryptocurrency that will not be possible.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back