What's new

Will Bitcoin fall back to $1

I personally don't see the possibility because if it does lots of people and companies will go bankrupt which will affect the economy of most countries active in itm

If such things happen then it will definitely be the end of cryptocurrency because no one will trust it again. There are people who has billions of dollars worth of Bitcoin.
You are 100% correct, should bitcoins fall back to $1 nobody will ever invest in cryptocurrency again no matter how convincing it looks. Bitcoins is the most accepted cryptocurrency, I do not think it can ever fall back to $1.

Yeah . For this to happen it means that cryptocurrency is dead . Bitcoin is the chief an for it to drop up to 1$ means death to every other cryptocurrency out there
Seriously for this to happen cryptocurrency have ceased to exist, even if cryptocurrency will be banned all over the world the price will not come down to that price because some people will not say about their coming no matter what.

If Bitcoin became $ 1 it would be a crypto disaster. I do not think that Bitcoin will ever become $ 1 because many investors are interested in cryptocurrency and simply Bitcoin will not have a chance to become $ 1. Of course nothing is ruled out anything can happen in the future but my logic does not think bad news

I can't even imagine what would happen to make bitcoin fall to as low as $1.The huge demand and supply for bitcoin will even continue to make it higher in value instead of coming so low to $1. No other coin is used, both offline and online, more than bitcoin. So how would it fall to that extent?

Bitcoin falling back to one dollar? Lol!! That will be an imaginable thing to happen. It cannot get to that level, not in this times and not in the future eirher

I also do not think that bitcoin that has been to over $60k would now fall down to $1 I very much doubt it instead it would just crash.

Bitcoin dumping to $1 Will result to an untimely death of crypto in general. It'll also result in the most financial breakdown the world has noticed. Well if wishes were horses, many would love that to happen so they can reverse the hand of time.

Bitcoin has gone down lately and it made me wonder, what happens if bitcoin reaches back down to being worth a $1 or something? Right now it's at $34,000+, and I have a feeling it'll go up and down some more. But, what if it hit really low, like $1. What do you think would happen?
I do not think that the price of bitcoin will go down to $1. It has already soared high like $68,000. Today it has gone down to $31,600 per bitcoin. It might go higher or lower than the present price. But I don't believe it will slid back to one dollar. I like cryptocurrency because of its volatility.

Bitcoin has gone down lately and it made me wonder, what happens if bitcoin reaches back down to being worth a $1 or something? Right now it's at $34,000+, and I have a feeling it'll go up and down some more. But, what if it hit really low, like $1. What do you think would happen?
Well I think that's impossible , it's like from 32k$ to 1$....nope not happening that's like -1000000 ......with time I'm sure it will definitely supersede it ath

Bitcoin currently suffers a great dip for some months now and it has been battling with it with no sign of improvement anytime soon but it will never fall or drop in market price to $1.

Bitcoin has a lot of features has grown far and wide throughout the world, so bitcoin can never fall back to $1 , and I beleive it can never even fall back to $15,000, if it might go down it cant be more than $25,000
Bitcoin has gone down lately and it made me wonder, what happens if bitcoin reaches back down to being worth a $1 or something? Right now it's at $34,000+, and I have a feeling it'll go up and down some more. But, what if it hit really low, like $1. What do you think would happen

As far as I am concerned I don't see Bitcoin falling to that price. Despite the crackdown from both China and US government the price haven't gone below $28000 so I think it's a matter of time for the price to go up again

Even though bitcoin is continuously falling down from its all time high price of $64K, the price is still higher than what it was just about a year ago. I don't see bitcoin going down $20K

Even though bitcoin is continuously falling down from its all time high price of $64K, the price is still higher than what it was just about a year ago. I don't see bitcoin going down $20K
I dont buy and believe the idea of bitcoin reducing back to just $1, its not going to happen in this era, the worst bitcoin can come down to is $35,000 as at the moment,

I think i have made a contribution to this thread before but let me still add this again. If it happens cryptocurrency will be dead forever.

If Bitcoin falls to as low as $1, what would happen will be that so many other shitcoins will then be showing negative values as their price.

That's very unrealistic. I don't think the figure you mentioned in the thread is achievable. Despite the hurdles, bitcoin will never slump to that level. I have read statements from bitcoin critics , different versions stating different prices the bitcoin will reach at the end of 2021. I think I have realised not to follow those news any more

That's very unrealistic. I don't think the figure you mentioned in the thread is achievable. Despite the hurdles, bitcoin will never slump to that level. I have read statements from bitcoin critics , different versions stating different prices the bitcoin will reach at the end of 2021. I think I have realised not to follow those news any more
That is the best thing to do as most of these predictions are solely based on assumptions and not based on any technical analysis done.

I have failed to see any possibility in this and it is true bitcoin can never fall down to $1 US unless we allow it to and that can be disastrous on us

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back