What's new

Why Other Educated Individual Used Their Knowledge and Skills on Scamming People?

Using knowledge to scam of people has become the order of the day. It is quite shocking to see that education no longer stand for what it used to be as there's no trust in the system, hence using cunning schemes to get money if people

When I was interested in earning sites online, and I often encountered group forum sites, expressing their thoughts about their experience of being scammed by those high risk online investments, many times. And I wonder, why are they able to fool other people just to make money, knowing that they are educated for sure, because they can not create a website that is too organized if the person who is looking is not accustomed to that field, which they are usually the victims of. Why don't they just use it in a good and clean way to earn the diploma or title they hold? You may share your thoughts also about this topic.
There is a saying that goes like this "An idle hand is the devil's workshop". If those with good academic knowledge are engaged in something meaningful, they won't have the time to scam people to make a living for themselves but the government is not ready to help.

What pisses me off the most is that a lot of these scammers carry out their horrible acts on struggling individuals who built the little they have from working long and hard. It is unfortunate that people now use their intelligence to rid good people of their hard earned funds.

While the internet has given us access to more information than ever before, the digital age has also made it easier for scammers to carry out their schemes. Scammers have found a plethora of ways to get their hands on other people's money, from fake social media posts to financial account password phishing.

When I was interested in earning sites online, and I often encountered group forum sites, expressing their thoughts about their experience of being scammed by those high risk online investments, many times. And I wonder, why are they able to fool other people just to make money, knowing that they are educated for sure, because they can not create a website that is too organized if the person who is looking is not accustomed to that field, which they are usually the victims of. Why don't they just use it in a good and clean way to earn the diploma or title they hold? You may share your thoughts also about this topic.
This is something I ponder on but I guess they aren't ready to make money patiently, they want the fast lane with flashy cars thats why they resort to scamming innocent people

Being educated does not say you are moral in any standing. This is just the simple human nature of shear greed and wickedness

The act of scamming people has nothing to do with how intelligent or educated someone is. It is more about morals, greed and if the person has opportunity. It is much easier to safe guard yourself than for people scammers to change. It also happens because of mild regulations.

The simple and easy excuse and answer they will want to give on this subject is that there is no employment. But I see it as a wicked act on their part on what they are doing.

It is greediness and pure wickedness. Instead of finding something productive to do they are looking for ways to scam their fellows. It is becoming rampant these days.

That's what I notice about most educated people this days,they like to scam the uneducated ones which is unfair. I thought we get education to be able to help the non privilege ones out there,but is the other way round now.

That's the way it is. people are now walking on fast lane. no one wants to follow their conscience anymore. That's why you have to be careful.

Not everyone is ready to be diligent in their dealings, some people have made up their minds to always go the wrong way. It's best to just work hard because crime does not pay.

Well....actually i can't south on there behalf... Its like asking why are the terrorist terrorising there fellow human beings..the reason is best known to them.. We just need to be careful in every thing we do ao we dont fall into there hands...

I get your point no doubt, proper research should be done before undertaking any endeavor but still I wouldn't blame those that got scammed but the scammer, such tricks probably wouldn't fool them a second time and if it does then it's their fault
In my view, getting scammed most Times is as a result of ignorance onthe part of the victims because if someone bring you a proposal to are supposed to do u research on such proposal before embarking on it. Secondly, greed in in part of the Scammer and is another reason

Some people are born cheaters and fraudsters. They don't have anything in mind except how to cheat people. Likewise, some people want to explore luxury without doing hard work.

Concerning why other educated individual use their knowledge and skills on scamming people. Well, I will say that the economy is not encouraging as the government has failed to provide jobs and other means to making money, and looking at the trend of thing, the illegal ways of making money is quicker to gathering more wealth than doing legal, though I am not advising anyone to go into illegal dealing , but that is how the trend as been

this depends on the economic situation of the country and how the policy of the government affect individuals who are educated enough and then have no sources of income.

They have the brain but they just want to make fast money from their skill. They're just too impatient to start making money out of their skill. Already their is always karma for them in the future.

You can't take away this place of greed in scamming and fraud. Both the person scammed and the scammer have characteristics of greed

Most times people get scammed out of ignorance and greed, that's why I always tell people whenever something sounds too good to be true, then it's probably not true. Scammers are people who refused to use their knowledge and talent for something good, but will rather use it to defraud unsuspecting people of their hard earned resources.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back