What's new

Why Other Educated Individual Used Their Knowledge and Skills on Scamming People?

those are the people who do not want to work they want the easy money, bad deeds they think they can do for the rest of their lives that there is a god who always looks at what is being done badly

Since it would be simpler for them to bring in cash. There are likewise occasions that the motivation behind why numerous con artists are as yet surfacing in light of the fact that there are a great deal individuals they could deceived. It very well may be on the grounds that casualties are not adequately educated.

Because it's easier for them that way, imagine making a scam and you get thousands of dollars that easily for just a few days.. they're being greedy and just don't care since it's Online anyway they're much likely not going to be caught. So it's almost no risk for them

When I was interested in earning sites online, and I often encountered group forum sites, expressing their thoughts about their experience of being scammed by those high risk online investments, many times. And I wonder, why are they able to fool other people just to make money, knowing that they are educated for sure, because they can not create a website that is too organized if the person who is looking is not accustomed to that field, which they are usually the victims of. Why don't they just use it in a good and clean way to earn the diploma or title they hold? You may share your thoughts also about this topic.
Hmm.. this matter is a serious issue in my country and it is growing bad everyday. Most graduates are left unengaged after years of studying in school. Let us be sincere with ourselves, those young minds also want to make it in life but there is no way. As a result of this, they turn their back against good morals and ethics and start fooling people.

Well is all bad but all this is the way our government put us through what is the reason of going to school if you can even provide for your self if Nigeria government do provide more job for people there won't be a lot of scam people that much around us and the rich man don't create job opportunity also

The bible says the heart of man is desperately wicked who can search it, this sets of people that goes around scamming people are desperately wicked and greedy, they do it for their own pleasure undermining the consequences it will have on those innocent or unsuspecting people they are trying to scam, I regard it as share wickedness.

Hmm.. this matter is a serious issue in my country and it is growing bad everyday. Most graduates are left unengaged after years of studying in school. Let us be sincere with ourselves, those young minds also want to make it in life but there is no way. As a result of this, they turn their back against good morals and ethics and start fooling people.
Thats a really bad news from your country, and I feel sorry for the young degree holders who did such things due to the ignorance of the government. They should be the priority because they can help a lot in your country.

Thats a really bad news from your country, and I feel sorry for the young degree holders who did such things due to the ignorance of the government. They should be the priority because they can help a lot in your country.
Thanks so much for your concern. The problem of corruption in my country has eaten deep into the bone marrow of large number of populace which is why some of this degree holders sometimes follow the quote "if you can't beat them, you join them".

Well it is sad one and some of them blame it on the economy. There is no job for full grown graduates and it sucks a lot. But I think that there is no moral justification for doing fraud.

There's no justifiable excuses to scam someone. It's just greed and convetousness.
There's no justifiable excuses to scam someone. It's just greed and convetousness.
You are absolutely right with your comment but don't forget that hunger and poverty can turn a noble man into a wicked soul. I don't support this scammers too because it is a bad thing to cheat others but if there is no solution proferred by the government, this menace would grow wings.

Not all educated people become scammer people, also to become a fraud like in online investing does not have to be highly educated and degree, because scammers can ask for help from site builders, but scammers are smart and clever people with cunning tricks. Scammers are always on the lookout for newcomers, who want to quickly make money easily, so the point is you don't be easily fooled by their promises.

Maybe because they want instant money and nobody get in jailed with online scams. Except it was billions of dollar involve. I hope you heard the "Kappa Scheme" The founder is caught and his body guard or private army is dead because government needs them to be stop.

Not all educated people become scammer people, also to become a fraud like in online investing does not have to be highly educated and degree, because scammers can ask for help from site builders, but scammers are smart and clever people with cunning tricks. Scammers are always on the lookout for newcomers, who want to quickly make money easily, so the point is you don't be easily fooled by their promises.
I hope you read the title and the content of the thread carefully sir, it is stated "OTHER". 😊✌️

When I was interested in earning sites online, and I often encountered group forum sites, expressing their thoughts about their experience of being scammed by those high risk online investments, many times. And I wonder, why are they able to fool other people just to make money, knowing that they are educated for sure, because they can not create a website that is too organized if the person who is looking is not accustomed to that field, which they are usually the victims of. Why don't they just use it in a good and clean way to earn the diploma or title they hold? You may share your thoughts also about this topic.
Not everyone has the patience to build something that their life can depend on. They want easy money and live a flamboyant lifestyle so the need to make it fast becomes rife thereby causing them to go into shady things.

These Ponzi scheme scams are very now. One of my friends just got scammed in a Ponzi scheme. I blamed him because I told him that those people doesn't look clean but he insisted on investing his money on their platform. It is very necessary that before you will venture into any investment platform or website you do a little research before paying a dime to them.

My reasons for these is rise in unemployment, when a graduate finish from a University and can't get a job, he tends to think of committing crime. Another is people now a days don't want to start small, they think scamming and making people cry is what can give them fast money, they find starting from small is a total waste of time.

These Ponzi scheme scams are very now. One of my friends just got scammed in a Ponzi scheme. I blamed him because I told him that those people doesn't look clean but he insisted on investing his money on their platform. It is very necessary that before you will venture into any investment platform or website you do a little research before paying a dime to them.
I feel sorry for what happend to your friend. By the way, yes youre right about that, before depositing money on an investment site, you should do at least quick research so as not to fall victim to such people who have no other interest in earning money that they did not work for.

This mainly happens to people who have taken their time, money to invest in knowledge but end up with no vision of it.Especially those specializing in investment sites you will get knowledge about it but at the end you need money to start investing. Getting money will be hard that's why scammers come in.

It's pure laziness and willpower to work hard for the money. There is a lot of possibilities online which one could tap from and make money doing legit thing online. So, anything that makes them do otherwise is always their business and we should call them out when we find out. I don't support scam and will expose any site I see doing it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back