What's new

Why Other Educated Individual Used Their Knowledge and Skills on Scamming People?

iamgroot

🌱HARD-HEADED🌱
1000 Posts Club
Jan 19, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When I was interested in earning sites online, and I often encountered group forum sites, expressing their thoughts about their experience of being scammed by those high risk online investments, many times. And I wonder, why are they able to fool other people just to make money, knowing that they are educated for sure, because they can not create a website that is too organized if the person who is looking is not accustomed to that field, which they are usually the victims of. Why don't they just use it in a good and clean way to earn the diploma or title they hold? You may share your thoughts also about this topic.

It just greed and wickedness I will say,like Nigeria now,it hardship,bad economy,resection, since scamming other is the only way to make money, they rather do that than to steal and be Stoned to death,I hope you understand.

There is a saying in our culture that there are scammers only because there are willing victims. In other words if you are very careful in dealing with strangers then you can be safe from scammers. I have to admit that I was scammed by 3 sites in 2020 - CrazyOff that paid when I joined but didn't pay my last withdrawal and some others too, DimeForum and USAstock which is owned by the same admin that didn't pay my last withdrawal too. I consider them evil people.

There is a saying in our culture that there are scammers only because there are willing victims. In other words if you are very careful in dealing with strangers then you can be safe from scammers. I have to admit that I was scammed by 3 sites in 2020 - CrazyOff that paid when I joined but didn't pay my last withdrawal and some others too, DimeForum and USAstock which is owned by the same admin that didn't pay my last withdrawal too. I consider them evil people.
Thats true, The word "Evil" fits them the most. Such people have no conscience, those whom others have worked hard for, in a flash they just stole it. By the way im sorry for the capitals that you had lost because of those freaking scam sites. They will burn in hell dont worry.

When I was interested in earning sites online, and I often encountered group forum sites, expressing their thoughts about their experience of being scammed by those high risk online investments, many times. And I wonder, why are they able to fool other people just to make money, knowing that they are educated for sure, because they can not create a website that is too organized if the person who is looking is not accustomed to that field, which they are usually the victims of. Why don't they just use it in a good and clean way to earn the diploma or title they hold? You may share your thoughts also about this topic.
Due to unequal distribution of wealth and jobs, several people get hurted and then they decide to choose a bad way for getting money.
In order to avoid such type of cases, the government must take some actions and make rules and regulation to give jobs for every skilled person.

Due to unequal distribution of wealth and jobs, several people get hurted and then they decide to choose a bad way for getting money.
In order to avoid such type of cases, the government must take some actions and make rules and regulation to give jobs for every skilled person.
Your thoughts about the topic makes really much sense. I hope the government of the countries where such crime is prevalent will be contacted. You are right, there is a chance that the government itself sees corruption so the people under it are imitating it.

Because it would be easier for them to earn money. There are also instances that the reason why many scammers are still surfacing because there are a lot people they could victimized. It could be because victims are not knowledgeable enough.

that is the work of those who know to steal from each other .. they think there is no karma they are doing., poor people who have struggled to save their money .. everything they do nonsense has an end.,

This is one of the problems in the history of human beings. People use what they have to deceive others and cash in on them due to the fact that they understand things that they do not understand. this is a very bad attitude and should be stopped no matter what.

I don't really know what to say about this but I believe they are just lazy individuals
I have fall victim, the way the guy sounded on the phone I really thought he was real
I fall because of the words the guy was using and at the end he was a scammer
They are just lazy, looking for easy way to make money

Looking into our environment or simply our society you will see there is unequal distribution of wealth everywhere the skilled and knowleageable individuals are the one suffering because of the above reason, they see how others with less or even nothing compere to them are enjoying anytime. This push them into using their knowledge and skills to get what their mate are getting

Basically education makes the people able to differentiate good and bad. many people use the light of knowledge for positive things. The people who have not a good education and knowledge they look a way short forward to be millionaire in days. This is why they do make scams.

This is a very big problem in our society, the fact that people that are very educated and well Learned are resorting to scamming unsuspecting victims online. This kind of people are supposed to be in the academia not in the habit of scamming people. Such people are supposed to be contributing greatly to the development of our society instead of destroying our society.

I won't even call scammers knowledgeable people because they ain't. Knowledgeable people would have used their knowledge to look for ways to improve their life. Instead of trying to scam others in a bid to better yours, I believe it's more common among ignorant people. They believe there's no way to move forward other than to scam others and that's what fuels their mindset.

Some educated folks use their knowledge and skills to scam people and get what the want. It is as a result of laziness and narcissistic behaviour and environmental upbringing, nothing last forever, the might succeed today but a day will come where the will be caught and everything the have ever scammed for will be lost. Be good to people and use your knowledge and skills for positive things, give value to the society.

It's just unfortunate, the labour market is not favourable and not enough for the number or graduates. Unemployment is at its peak. People are looking for ways to make money. It so sad that some people choose to follow the illegal way to earn money and defraud innocent people of their hard earned money. The economy is the cause of all this.

Why some educated people do scam others? Some of this educated people might have look for jobs and not getting any or even when they get anyone, the payment will be very low and not enough for them to use, thereby, joining a group of scammers to scam people.

In my view, getting scammed most Times is as a result of ignorance onthe part of the victims because if someone bring you a proposal to are supposed to do u research on such proposal before embarking on it. Secondly, greed in in part of the Scammer and is another reason

To be frank, I always blame any person that's scammed because the victim as well is either greedy or gullible and too lazy to do research. When you want to register or you are dealing with someone, you just do proper research first to know about the company you wanna invest on.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back