What's new

Why Other Educated Individual Used Their Knowledge and Skills on Scamming People?

When I was interested in earning sites online, and I often encountered group forum sites, expressing their thoughts about their experience of being scammed by those high risk online investments, many times. And I wonder, why are they able to fool other people just to make money, knowing that they are educated for sure, because they can not create a website that is too organized if the person who is looking is not accustomed to that field, which they are usually the victims of. Why don't they just use it in a good and clean way to earn the diploma or title they hold? You may share your thoughts also about this topic.
There are lot of trash people out there, who think Kama won't later happen to them, the funniest thing is that, they don't really know what they are teaching or lecturing and they will tell you he you make make money like elon musk.

When I was interested in earning sites online, and I often encountered group forum sites, expressing their thoughts about their experience of being scammed by those high risk online investments, many times. And I wonder, why are they able to fool other people just to make money, knowing that they are educated for sure, because they can not create a website that is too organized if the person who is looking is not accustomed to that field, which they are usually the victims of. Why don't they just use it in a good and clean way to earn the diploma or title they hold? You may share your thoughts also about this topic.
It may interest you to know that one does not need to be educated about website development before owning one. They pay others who are experts to design the investment sites for them, while they scam unsuspecting persons who want to make money fast.

It is of no surprise that people gets scammed on a daily basis and the cases of scam in the country keeps getting alarming. I wouldn't blame those that scam people that much despite their level of education, most decided to do that because they've tried their possible best to get a job all to no avail and if they wanna start a business, lack of capital wouldn't allow them. But nevertheless, it is a bad idea. Let's make the world a better place together

It is because going the right way seems so hard and requires much effort to them. So they choose the easy way. This easy way ensures that they earn fast money and in high amounts. And since there are many people who are willing to invest in them for fast money, they never run out of people to scam.

High risk investments involves a high level of risk and very low chances of returns. It’s expected to lose money in this type of investments. However, the investors subjected themselves into this form of investment.

Because the economy iñ this present period is not favouring people and people must try all things i mean everything possible to survive. With that, people tend to scammer others to get there means of living

After spending their entire life in the education sector with support from family and maybe friends and you eventually graduate and no job,what else can you do since people are already rely on you than do fraud online or offline but this is not good enough, we just need to have a little patience, no need to defraud anyone, our time will come

I don't want to trade blame but I will like to say that one should always ask people questions about new innovation not just relying on what you have heard from one person alone. It doesn't speak well.

Both are equally important for a business to strive. Knowledge without money is futile, likewise money without knowledge is futile. But to some extent money might be superior because it can help you secure people with the knowledge to make your business strive

Being educated doesn't necessarily guarantee freedom from illegal activities, a lot of factors could lead to educated people scamming other people, these factors include greed, unemployment, peer pressure, wickedness and so on.

Fraud and scams are big, huge and easy money so that's one of the Inspires them, some of them have nothing they are working on currently maybe because of the economy of there country which make them result in scam, and some are just plain evil and greedy, either way scam and fraud is always wrong and bad.

A scam is an illegal trick, usually with the purpose of getting money from people or avoiding paying tax. They believed they were participating in an insurance scam, not a murder.Scammers are players that intend to obtain such items from other players by using different dishonest techniques.

Concerning your question, I would say this is one of the problems in the history of human beings. People use what they have to deceive others and cash in on them due to the fact that they understand things that they do not understand. This is a very bad attitude and should be stopped no matter what, it is shear wickedness

Identity thieves are always on the lookout for personally identifiable information, that they can use to start piecing together a person's financial world. This can include details like social security number, birthdate, or name and address.

According to my own point of view, the reason why other people use their knowledge as a skill to scam people it's because our world today is a little bit difficult for people due to the lack of job opportunity and also the salary today are too poor

I think the major reason why some people use their knowledge and skills to scam people is because of their greedy and get rich quick mentality. They want to be rich and have excess money within a short period of time. Although some people do it to survive.

The first reason I would give is because they aren't gainfully employed. This lack of job, has made some well learned people to misuse their wisdom. Another thing is their search for easy money. Most people into this scam thing are people looking for quick money at a low cost. Thereby leading them to fraudulent activities.

I don't really know what to say about this but I believe they are just lazy individuals
I have fall victim, the way the guy sounded on the phone I really thought he was real
I fall because of the words the guy was using and at the end he was a scammer
They are just lazy, looking for easy way to make money

Haha! Sometimes its like that, but we learn from our mistakes.

More so, highly educated people with years of experience stand a better chance of landing a high paying job than those who are uneducated. Therefore if you study smart to gain knowledge and attain ...

The reason for those who go into scam is purly greed and quick means to earn a living.Bad economy should'nt be the reason for such vices as the value of hard work such individual does not posses.The gullibilty of the victims is also another aspect of carelesness.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back