What's new

Why Other Educated Individual Used Their Knowledge and Skills on Scamming People?

For everything that is good or used for good deed has a tendency of doing bad. So since most of them dont have an avenue to practice they tend to use it in a wrong way

Educated fellows or individuals like us used their knowledge and shpkills on scamming people because they are not contented with the little they are earning and so resolved unto scaming other people.

Honestly, it saddens me whenever I see such.. The knowledge you acquired fit years that should be positioned towards achieving a particular goal is being diverted to fraud.. But i wouldn't blame them much, but I'll rather put more blame on the failed nation

Scamming people has nothing to do with your level of education, it is your moral background, contentment and discipline that matters. No matter who you are or what your level of education is once you are not contended with what you have you are likely to scam people.

Certificates are being awarded with the added phrases of " character and learning" as the qualifications for getting that certificate, but alas, character is thrown to the dustbin

It would have been much better if they would have used their skills in the betterment of society. However, there will be always a group of individuals who will use their skills to scam people or cheat people, unfortunately. It becomes their habit and they are then not able to earn money through legitimate ways.

Education is at the heart of human capital growth. According to a recent World Bank report, the production of 56% of the world's children would be less than half of what it could be if they had access to a complete education and good health.

A lot has to be told about the mindset in which they go about. To a large extent, it is just greed as many of this people could have worked and earned though decent means.

I guess they see it as easy money they could get without having to sweat for it. Please be reminded that not everyone has the goodness in them to make them realize that nothing profitable comes from inflicting pain on others by scamming them.

Whether educated or not people are just inherently bad or good some want to take advantage of others simply because they possess the means to do so.

I believe this scammers are just lazy sets of humans who want to get money easily even after being educated. Also, as some people have rightly said, these scammers take advantage of our greed to exploit us. Once we can control our greed then our problem is solved .

I guess they see it as easy money they could get without having to sweat for it. Please be reminded that not everyone has the goodness in them to make them realize that nothing profitable comes from inflicting pain on others by scamming them.
You are right, some people do not have conscience like we think they do. So they can easily scam others without thinking about the psychological effect of their actions.

You are right, some people do not have conscience like we think they do. So they can easily scam others without thinking about the psychological effect of their actions.
It is even more saddening when it happens with people you have relationship with like colleagues, family and religious members. Unfortunately, this happens a lot especially in recent times.

That's called misuse of knowledge and intelligence. I think some people are born that way, they have something wrong in their brain, they are guided by desires.

That's called misuse of knowledge and intelligence. I think some people are born that way, they have something wrong in their brain, they are guided by desires.
They do not understand delayed gratification and would want to get everything all at once, this makes them to seek shortcut ways of making money.

Perhaps some people are born this way, they acquire knowledge and skills just to scam people. I think these are sadist kind of people who take pleasure in harming people.

Perhaps some people are born this way, they acquire knowledge and skills just to scam people. I think these are sadist kind of people who take pleasure in harming people.
Sure, it must be something they derive joy in doing because someone who has conscience won't ever feel good scamming another person of their hard earned money.

Sure, it must be something they derive joy in doing because someone who has conscience won't ever feel good scamming another person of their hard earned money.
most times when people do not think the right way in terms of using their knowledge for investment they rather use it to scam and earn money from people which is very bad.

I have seen different views of why people settle for scamming other people. To me, those scammers don't have any excuse as there are so many legit offline and online earning platforms they can join to make money. If they are caught, they should be punished accordingly. Take for instance, we are here trying to earn in an honest way from a legit site like this and there are so many of such sites out there. Both offline and online. Why can't they join these sites? It is just my take.

It's something I find difficult to fathom. How people who are learned will just use their skills to defraud people not minding the consequences of their actions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back