What's new

Why mostly surveys sites ask same questions again and again?

yes you are right because I have also be a victime of such but t also believe is for confirmation thou I have tried but it has fail me several times.

They do so just to be sure you are giving the right response to the question they are asking you. They usually use your response for product reviews or stats.

You know survey is used to determine the effectiveness of a product. So for me I think they do this in order for the company to have accurate results in the end and to allow the survey to be effective

Most times I feel it's just to see if your answer would remain the same, to find out if you actually read the questions. Before answering or you just pick whatever.

I think them ask question in order to be sure who them are close so be to pay because I believe that survey website are really good to work.
Post automatically merged:

I think them ask question in order to be sure who them are close so be to pay because I believe that survey website are really good to work.

The major reason most survey sites repeat the same question is because they want to see the level of consistency. They want to be sure that this thing is actually as it is or as they said it is rather than just some random opinions. They want to be sure so they will know how to evaluate and make decisions.

Most of these survey sites are third party organizations and they work for various companies who are in for people's opinions on certain things, they have particular demographics they are looking for and will always want to be sure all times that you belong to such demographics.
Asking same questions multiple times helps to fish out those who like to respond shabbily without reading the questions. It also helps the survey owners to have much conviction in the respondent. You just have to be patient.

Survey sites and apps are also good platforms to earn from home. Specially this filed is best for home stay mothers, housewives ,retired people or other people who have interest to complete surveys or even for those who have no proper job.
Personally, I also like to join legit survey sites but for learning and still I work on some sites which ask simple questions which are not related to my family or other personal details. But some survey sites ask same questions again and again, although I completed those questions on the same survey site before. This thing is creating disturbance and I left many survey sites after joining.

want to ask....!!

why do survey sites ask same questions again and again?

maybe just to confirm that you're the one. for example on the site I filled in the head-to-tail profile and if I complete something else in "genre, years" etc, it automatically disqualifies me. must be the correct data with the profile data you filled in. :)

Survey sites and apps are also good platforms to earn from home. Specially this filed is best for home stay mothers, housewives ,retired people or other people who have interest to complete surveys or even for those who have no proper job.
Personally, I also like to join legit survey sites but for learning and still I work on some sites which ask simple questions which are not related to my family or other personal details. But some survey sites ask same questions again and again, although I completed those questions on the same survey site before. This thing is creating disturbance and I left many survey sites after joining.

want to ask....!!

I haven't encountered this, so I don't know what specific answer to give.
Perhaps, they want to get more reviews. Or it could be an error on their part.

Maybe they do that for them to know if one really goes through the question before answering and not just rushing through and just guessing answers. Whatever their reasons are is best known to them.

I believe they use this to see how consistent you are with your assertions or responses. If there are any discrepancies, you may be disqualified or possibly blocked from getting survey invitations.

I guess the reason for their 'same question repetition' is based on trying to get the population going for the same answers that keeps popping up and with that it could help them reach a certain survey.

want to ask....!!

Most survey sites ask the same questions over and over again because they want to get more opinions from perhaps those who had not reviewed before.
If the survey site is creating a disturbance for you, i think it is best to leave the site.

Sometimes survey sites are asking the same questions again and again, because it is in the rules to do. You have to qualify for the survey, so they are asking those questions. Some survey sites are paying very well, so I think it is worth the time to answer those repetitive questions.

They ask for your details over and over again because they don't bring same surveys to you everytime and they also need to ascertain that humans are the ones answering those questions not robots in any way.
Some of these questions can be asked to constantly update your information.

The issue of survay site which usually pop up repeated questions over and over again is mostlly due to the fact that they really want to get a consistent answer from the participants,and that could be the reason for such.

I'm not sure why they ask the same questions in every survey, but it's a really frustrating part of survey sites, and the worst part is that all of the answers after they are disqualified us, which is why I despise survey sites.

want to ask....!!

I have encountered this issue before and even after answering the questions I was redirected back to the first set of questions. But not all surveys are like this, some are legit and do actually pay out such as SurveyTime and SwagBucks

Survey websites usually do not just ask same questions. They do this to make sure that you are really who you say you are.

When they discover that your answers are inconsistent, they'll disqualify you.

while some of y'all get frustrated from getting the same surveys I'm getting excited because the same surveys that paid me in the past will pay me at that moment

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back