What's new

Why mostly surveys sites ask same questions again and again?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Survey sites and apps are also good platforms to earn from home. Specially this filed is best for home stay mothers, housewives ,retired people or other people who have interest to complete surveys or even for those who have no proper job.
Personally, I also like to join legit survey sites but for learning and still I work on some sites which ask simple questions which are not related to my family or other personal details. But some survey sites ask same questions again and again, although I completed those questions on the same survey site before. This thing is creating disturbance and I left many survey sites after joining.

want to ask....!!

why do survey sites ask same questions again and again?

Maybe its only for confirmation. Surveys appear based on your already-completed profile, but you qualify to complete one once you pass their entry questions. It shouldn't be frustrating when you complete the same details but at the end, you get qualified and rewarded for the survey. More annoying would be to complete the details and still get kicked out.

I feel that they do that just to judge how consistent you are in your claims or answers. If there are variations it may cause you to get disqualified or even banned from receiving invitations for surveys.

Maybe its only for confirmation. Surveys appear based on your already-completed profile, but you qualify to complete one once you pass their entry questions. It shouldn't be frustrating when you complete the same details but at the end, you get qualified and rewarded for the survey. More annoying would be to complete the details and still get kicked out.
May be you are right, but I tried many times and after replying 7/8 or even more questions, they didn't approve me to qualify for the survey. So this thing made me frustrated.

I have carried out several surveys in different sites, which in the end did not pay me motivated to my location, but I believe that they follow a pattern of questions in the different survey sites, which are key to qualify certain products, and if it is in the same site It should be to confirm your legitimacy in the answers.

I have carried out several surveys in different sites, which in the end did not pay me motivated to my location, but I believe that they follow a pattern of questions in the different survey sites, which are key to qualify certain products, and if it is in the same site It should be to confirm your legitimacy in the answers.
Yes ,I think so. But it's really disturbing thing . After completing same forums many time,they search for new survey. Lolxxx
I always write carefully correct answers .

Survey sites and apps are also good platforms to earn from home. Specially this filed is best for home stay mothers, housewives ,retired people or other people who have interest to complete surveys or even for those who have no proper job.
Personally, I also like to join legit survey sites but for learning and still I work on some sites which ask simple questions which are not related to my family or other personal details. But some survey sites ask same questions again and again, although I completed those questions on the same survey site before. This thing is creating disturbance and I left many survey sites after joining.

want to ask....!!

maybe they provide continuous surveys to train them to stay consistent on the website

want to ask....!!

That's just a technique they employed actually detect if you are lying or if your responses are actually true

I can relate with that experience of yours. Most times it get me thinking why survey even ask certain personal question about our lives. To my surprise after supplying my answers, the site keeps popping up the same question over and over again. I patiently answer them with no rewards attached. I feel the site is mostly the problem, in such cases. Maybe the software is outdated or the site is crowded by others taking the same survey as you

want to ask....!!

I wish I had an answer or something close to an answer for this question, my location alone has prevented me from actually receiving anything from survey sites and apps. Though, I also notice that they all ask the same sets of questions maybe they are to test the validity of the answers of their respondents.

Sometimes survey providers are repeating the same survey to see the users consistency or wanted to know if your preference changed. It's annoying but if you already know your answers and you're still getting paid to take it. It's not that annoying for me

want to ask....!!

You are not left alone! I joined one some months ago and the questions bring asked are simple questions but at some point it was repetitive and I got frustrated because of it. Meanwhile it keeps taking me back to the beginning without telling me what wrong or t something

It may be that those question are what they require from the participants before taking the survey, because with those questions they are able to know if you have knowledge or ideal about the survey you are about to carry out.

If your answering survey questions, you need to be very attentive and make sure you pay close attention to the answer your giving, to them, most times if you don't get the right answer to there questions, they will immediately rephrase that particular question and put it to you again

I would not want them to stop, because some times this repetitive question usually give me relief that i have approached a point were i should not worry about getting disqualified.

A distinction can be made between questionnaires with questions that measure separate variables, and questionnaires with questions that are aggregated into either a scale or index. Questionnaires with questions that measure separate variables, could, for instance.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back