Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Back when I did do paid surveys, there was this one time where I was able to get onto this survey where I got to beta test a new gum flavor. It was a somewhat popular brand, so I remember thinking it was so cool that I was selected to try it out. Anyway, I was told I needed to write about the taste, how long it lasted, the texture of the gum and other aspects. I got a pack of their gum and had to try it out. Wasn't bad. I think I only made $5 or so on the whole survey.

But, are there any other surveys like this that pay better, or ones where I can test out an item and keep it for doing the survey? Anything like that?

It happened to me again once, I did a survey where I had to try a box of chocolates that were sent to my house and I won about 3$, it wasn't bad and it was fun, I have only participated in this once, another time I participated in a 1-hour survey in which I won 35$ in an amazon gift voucher but I didn't have to prove anything just conscientiously evaluate a new product, I think from time to time there are very interesting surveys, but it's not very common to access them.

It happened to me again once, I did a survey where I had to try a box of chocolates that were sent to my house and I won about 3$, it wasn't bad and it was fun, I have only participated in this once, another time I participated in a 1-hour survey in which I won 35$ in an amazon gift voucher but I didn't have to prove anything just conscientiously evaluate a new product, I think from time to time there are very interesting surveys, but it's not very common to access them.
It was something similar to that. I think I had to do an ending survey that took a while, but it wasn't bad. I don't think I got anything else for completing it aside from the initial money offer. I mainly want programs that will actually pay good. Like $35 for an hour of work is not bad.

It was something similar to that. I think I had to do an ending survey that took a while, but it wasn't bad. I don't think I got anything else for completing it aside from the initial money offer. I mainly want programs that will actually pay good. Like $35 for an hour of work is not bad.
Yes, that's true, $35 for an hour is very good, but the truth is that those surveys are like a needle in a haystack, they are very difficult to access one of them, if more surveys like these were launched it would be perfect, but I think those are great market studies that don't happen every day.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back