What's new

Why mostly surveys sites ask same questions again and again?

I've participated in a number of surveys on various websites, but none of them ultimately paid me to travel to my location. However, I think that there is a pattern to the questions that appear on different survey websites that are essential to determining the suitability of particular products, and if they appear on the same website, it should be possible to verify your veracity in the responses.

maybe they provide continuous surveys to train them to stay consistent on the website
I have seen allot of answers about why most survey sites tends to ask same question again and again, but this your answer seems to be the best. You're right

Survey sites and apps are also good platforms to earn from home. Specially this filed is best for home stay mothers, housewives ,retired people or other people who have interest to complete surveys or even for those who have no proper job.
Personally, I also like to join legit survey sites but for learning and still I work on some sites which ask simple questions which are not related to my family or other personal details. But some survey sites ask same questions again and again, although I completed those questions on the same survey site before. This thing is creating disturbance and I left many survey sites after joining.

want to ask....!!

why do survey sites ask same questions again and again?
In order to assure that they are reliable and consistent in their information collection, survey websites frequently pose identical inquiries repeatedly. Repeatedly asking the same questions reduces bias and enables the survey developer to compare responses over time to track shifting attitudes or actions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back