What's new

Why is unemployment rate so high?

I am going to blame the fast rising population for the high number of unemployment that we have at the moment. It would have been much easier if people just give birth to 2 ot 3.

I am going to blame the fast rising population for the high number of unemployment that we have at the moment. It would have been much easier if people just give birth to 2 ot 3.
Yeah, the high population is bringing so much disadvantages in terms of sharing resources and opportunities. I agree with you that people should aim for lesser children so that all can get enough that they need.

I think some countries dosent have that huge population and there is still high unemployment opportunity ,I think the unemployment rate is caused by different things not only population ,most times low resources,use of more technology

Unemployment rate so high, because of nonchallant attitude of the government to provide jobs in the country. The level of illiteracy is higher than before in the country.

That's true. In my own idea I think people also contributes to unemployment, they contribute to it in the sense they don't find something else to do such kind of people depends on the government but they end up getting nothing but disappointment.

We are still in the pandemic era and unemployment cannot be abated due to the issue of social distancing. Any kind of business that deals directly with customers have a controlled capacity. Think of the restaurant that is allowed only 50% of its capacity, it has to trim its staff and cut down on other expenses. Hiring new staff can only happen when the existing staff would resign.

Unemployment rate so high, because of nonchallant attitude of the government to provide jobs in the country. The level of illiteracy is higher than before in the country.
Although there are some jobs that don't require you to be more literate ,even if the person is illiterate he or she could still run the business ,all the person need to involve more is the development of the business

That's true. In my own idea I think people also contributes to unemployment, they contribute to it in the sense they don't find something else to do such kind of people depends on the government but they end up getting nothing but disappointment.
How will we be able to find something to do when the government has not made adequate preparation for business to be successful over here, most business will need constant supply of electricity but yet the government who is responsible to take care of the people cannot even provide electricity.. you shouldn't said this.. There is no good atmosphere for business here... The little money I can used in establishing a business I need to use it to buy a generator fuel on daily basics..

The prevailing rate of unemployment can be traced to; over population, bad governance who syphoned the nation's common wealth, corruption in the system, lack of education and needed skills, cost of products/production, limited natural resources in a country and insecurity.
Seriously, our system has been long corrupted.
Imagine the number of fresh graduates our schools send out every year, where are the jobs for them.
Overpopulation seems to be the key player here. The resources we have left in this country is not enough to go round to the teeming population.

because population is increasing day by day Low consumer demand creates cyclical unemployment. Companies lose too much profit when demand falls. If they don't expect sales to pick up anytime soon, they must lay off workers. The higher unemployment causes consumer demand to drop even more, which is why it's cyclical......
The main reason why unemployment is getting rampant all over the world is that the population of the world is increasing and the government is not building more job opportunities .

When the government of our country is ready to make things right everything will be okay, the real cause of high level of unemployment in the country is high population and the government also are not working towards providing employment to thousands of people who are graduating on yearly basis.

Well i believe the rate of unemployment is high because these days machines are taking doing the works humans are supposed to do. Also there are a lot of graduates produced these days but no provision of new jobs.

Well, what can I say, I would blame both the government and the people for this but most especially the government. Every year, thousands of graduates do emerge from various universities with no hope of being employed and independent afterwards; the government see this and have done nothing.
I would also blame the people as it is wrong to keep depending on the government in times like this. We need to step up our game and take control of the situation.

Every year is million of students are graduating but the job that available is not even up to a 4%, now tell me how the unemployment will be increasing. If not online business that is helping many people to earn as much as a little it may be. The only thing I can say is that everyone should build something out of their selves.
I believe that some parts of the world are we doing their best when it comes to creating job opportunities for their citizens especially the United States of America online my country Nigeria.

Low consumer demand creates cyclical unemployment. Companies lose too much profit when demand falls. If they don't expect sales to pick up anytime soon, they must lay off workers. The higher unemployment causes consumer demand to drop even more, which is why it's cyclical.
When thousands of people are graduating on yearly basis in the country while the government is not providing any job opportunities there will always be increase in unemployment.

Unemployment rate is simply getting high in number everyday simple because the government are no more providing job opportunities and we are having graduates everyday in the Labour market.

Inability of many to face the reality of what we have today is the major problem. A lot of employed youths and adults are on this platform, some earning as part time while others are here for a fu time but you will be surprised to see a jobless youth introduced to sites like bizdustry and yet they never take the opportunity serious. Same are those complaining of no job out there
The truth of the matter is that there is always an opportunity out there but the challenge that a lot of people are facing is that they are not creative enough to see that opportunity that is staring at them in their face.

The government are to be responsible. The government of our country is not really helping in creating jobs and employment for every citizen of the country , they are not trying at all.

There are so many reasons to the high rate of unemployment in our society today not necessarily all blame to be put in the political class. sometimes our youth are lazy in such a way that they dont want to involved themselves into what will profit them.

I believe our government are the main causes of unemployment being rampant in the society because they prefer looting the government fund into their own pocket and they don't care about the citizen.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back