What's new

Why is unemployment rate so high?

Unemployment rate is not the only issue faced by many people. In fact, a very high inflation rate is also one of the main issues faced by many countries. I live in a country where inflation rate is too high.

To my own perspective, i think unemploymen are caused by Poor Management of the Economy, the misuse of the country's resources has led to crippling economic conditions across the country., Poor Investment Climate, A wrong Approach to Employment Creation.,Poor Infrastructure.

To my own perspective, i think unemploymen are caused by Poor Management of the Economy, the misuse of the country's resources has led to crippling economic conditions across the country., Poor Investment Climate, A wrong Approach to Employment Creation.,Poor Infrastructure.
Well said, in a situation where the damage has been done, like my country for example what do you think can be done or should be done to redeem the economy.

You are mostly right sir, the inability of the government to manage the economy of the country in a rightful manner has been the soul cause of unemployment in the world .

Why there is high level of unemployment is because the government of our country are not creating employment to the number of people that are graduating from the university , and also when there is a high population of people within a particular country the result is always likely to be unemployment.

Well I guess it is because the government are not doing what they were supposed to do and there are limited amount of companies around and it can't accommodate all the graduates

The case of unemployment has become rampant, students will graduate without getting job,and its usually the government that is after that,government should Crete job opportunity to graduated students.

The case of unemployment has become rampant, students will graduate without getting job,and its usually the government that is after that,government should Crete job opportunity to graduated students.

I am not sure about other countries, but in my country the inflation rate is one of the biggest causes of economical problems. When the inflation rate increases, the employment rate also decreases.

I am not sure about other countries, but in my country the inflation rate is one of the biggest causes of economical problems. When the inflation rate increases, the employment rate also decreases.a
Yes its possible, inflation can cause failure and problems in the economy of country most especially when it happens to be that the inflation rate increase.

Yes its possible, inflation can cause failure and problems in the economy of country most especially when it happens to be that the inflation rate increase.

The bad effects of inflation can be noticed in my country. I heard news that thousands of people have applied for government jobs in my country and many qualified people are willing to work as clerks in offices.

The bad effects of inflation can be noticed in my country. I heard news that thousands of people have applied for government jobs in my country and many qualified people are willing to work as clerks in offices.
That is the problem we are facing also in my country, the government should make sure they provide job opportunity to qualified people,its an achievement to a country.

That is the problem we are facing also in my country, the government should make sure they provide job opportunity to qualified people,its an achievement to a country.

Some countries are facing inflation problem severely as compared to others. Even Turkey is a also facing some problems due to its currency Lira getting crashed.

The unemployment rate is so higher because the government of the country is not doing anything about it, and government is not making any provision for job.

Some countries are facing inflation problem severely as compared to others. Even Turkey is a also facing some problems due to its currency Lira getting crashed.
I though it was only my country that is facing that, but do you thing apart from inflation is there any factor that can rate of unemployment to be high?

The unemployment rate is so higher because the government of the country is not doing anything about it, and government is not making any provision for job.

Pandemic has also played a major role in destroying the economy of the world. and this has caused many problems for those who lost their jobs and never recovered from financial problems they faced due to pandemic. Omicron could also make things worse.

There are thousands of reasons why we have high unemployment rate. It mostly have to do with what the government is doing about this issue, their duty is to create employment and the individual also has its role to play

Low consumer demand creates unemployment. Companies lose too much profit when demand falls. If they don't expect sales to pick up anytime soon, they must lay off workers. The higher unemployment causes consumer demand to drop even more.

The unemployment in the country is at an all time high. This is due to the fact that the government isn't doing anything or enacting business friendly policies to help entrepreneurs and their businesses. When there isn't enough job creator's, there will be a lot of unemployed folks.

The unemployment in the country is at an all time high. This is due to the fact that the government isn't doing anything or enacting business friendly policies to help entrepreneurs and their businesses. When there isn't enough job creator's, there will be a lot of unemployed folks.
I honestly pity any one still putting their hopes on the government, cause the government do not care about what the people are going though, they are simply after what they can get. It would be best you learn a skill and get a job for yourself.

Low consumer demand creates unemployment. Companies lose too much profit when demand falls. If they don't expect sales to pick up anytime soon, they must lay off workers. The higher unemployment causes consumer demand to drop even more.

You are right and I think that the demand of product could be increased by marketing the product and making people understand what kind of benefits your products offer. This is why many people get into and manufacture products that are in demand.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back