What's new

Why is unemployment rate so high?

The unemployment rate is high because of the massive corruption that is in government because a lot of them just prefer to steal money for themselves instead of provide jobs.
Corruption directly plays a major role in the high rate of unemployment in the country. This has led to many graduates ending up unemployed because they do not even have government support to start a business.

The unemployment rate especially in developing countries is high because of a lot of combination like high corruption rate and high population which does not match the natural resources.

I agree with you. Another reason is the high number students that are graduating every were only trained to an employee not an employer. Over 90 percent were only trained to wait for either government or private sector to employee.

The country keeps producing graduates every day and there eare all going straight into the labour market , but the government are not producing any job for the people .

In recent years, economics of work have changed. The New Economy is an economy based on abundance, not scarcity. Millions of jobs are up for grab on daily basis. Everything is now online. Everything has changed; many own an online business with no physical office, some work for multinational companies at the comfort of their homes as a content creator, copywriter, deal expert and many more. Pick your battle wisely.

It is important to Invest in your knowledge, and most importantly, You shouldn’t be at home unemployed.

What’s your view on unemployment rate and the way forward?
The unemployment rate keeps on increasing because the number of graduates churned out every year is much more than the vacancies that are present. In some professions e.g. law, some persons are very old but are still working.

I think the way forward is to sensitize the youth about entrepreneurship as well as online businesses

The total numbers of students graduating daily in the country keeps increasing and there's no job for the graduate we have at hand , and government are also not helping matters .
I agree with you. Another reason is the high number students that are graduating every were only trained to an employee not an employer. Over 90 percent were only trained to wait for either government or private sector to employee.

Gobs are getting harder to have I think that's why the rate of unemployment is increasing daily, but if you want to be among those who are winning you need to find your own way of earn income.

Companies lose too much profit when demand falls. If they don't expect sales to pick up anytime soon, they must lay off workers. The higher unemployment causes consumer demand to drop even more, which is why it's cyclical

Companies lose too much profit when demand falls. If they don't expect sales to pick up anytime soon, they must lay off workers. The higher unemployment causes consumer demand to drop even more, which is why it's cyclical
That's true, I think that's because jobs are not easy to have, if you are looking for jobs this day's you'll waste your time, that's why I'll advise you to find a skill set that will earn you money.

In recent years, economics of work have changed. The New Economy is an economy based on abundance, not scarcity. Millions of jobs are up for grab on daily basis. Everything is now online. Everything has changed; many own an online business with no physical office, some work for multinational companies at the comfort of their homes as a content creator, copywriter, deal expert and many more. Pick your battle wisely.

It is important to Invest in your knowledge, and most importantly, You shouldn’t be at home unemployed.

I think it is because the companies in the whole world are using machines to do their jobs and that could be one of the biggest reasons of high rates of unemployment.

Unemployment is becoming the biggest problem of this world and every human being is worried due to unemployment because he is not getting a good job to fulfil the daily expenditures. The biggest problem is loss of economy, companies interaction with online workings, covid 19 high quality destruction etc.

Part of the causes of high unemployment are increased in population, Bad governance , Corruptions rapid technological change, lack of education or skills and rising cost.
Yes, unemployment is high because the government in the country are not helping the matters, because every year millions of students are graduating and yet no available job at the moment.

Unemployment rate is high simply because of improper government management system and increase demand of government jobs ignoring business

The rate of unemployment is very high because a lot of people are not having Job, I think that's the reason but if you want to make your ends meet you have to find a way to make income.

I don't know if I'm the only noticing this, if you are from my country Nigeria you'll definitely suffer of unemployment, we have a lot of people that are not employed.

The population keeps increasing throughout the world and that's why we are producing too many graduates and governments are not helping matters , because there's no job creation .

How can you be employed when there's no industry or company that are sufficient enough to take in thousands of graduates that are seen on a yearly basis. And the government isn't very much concerned about that.
The main reason for unemployment is that inflation has become too high and jobs have become limited, for which the government should take measures so that people can enjoy a stable life.

The unemployment rate keeps on increasing because the number of graduates churned out every year is much more than the vacancies that are present. In some professions e.g. law, some persons are very old but are still working.

I think the way forward is to sensitize the youth about entrepreneurship as well as online businesses

Unemployment rate is so high because people are struggling and they are not that much skilled. There are many people who are getting odd jobs because they do not have experience and qualification.

The main reason for unemployment is that inflation has become too high and jobs have become limited, for which the government should take measures so that people can enjoy a stable life.
Even long before this inflation thing, I think there was still a very high level of unemployment in my country so I wouldn't say that the inflation is a viable reason for that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back