What's new

Why is Money Market so underrated?

The money market is lucrative for those with huge funds and the time it takes to mature is a turn off for those with small funds who sees it as tying down their funds for a long time.

The thing is that there are no much awareness about the operation of money market, that's why most people invest in what they know and considered a familiar terms to them aside that money market is a very lucrative kind of investment.

The Money Market remains the only market guaranteeing Capital return as well as yield on investment yet its not talked about as much as it should be.
It is the market for Bonds, Treasury Bills and Mutual funds. These are low yield financial instruments that guarantees return on investment as well as the money invested. They have a low yield returns usually below 12%-14% per annum.
The money market is a true measure of determining the performance of a Country's economy as they are mostly used by governments to mop up funds and curb inflation.
The truth of the matter is that a lot of people lack the knowledge about how the money market works which is why they are trying as much as they can to stay away from its another not make mistake.

I do not think that money market is under rated because it is a very important market in the economic sector, this is one market that can not be do away with. They have more investors and people still invest in the money market everyday.
Those that into the money market are actually making a very big money because it is a market that has not been dominated and took out of its profit-making unlike other kind of market.

I think, Closed-end funds are an underrated vehicle. The ability to buy assets at a discount to their underlying net asset value means that, over time, they should hold up better during market downturns, potentially appreciate to full net asset value and often provide above-average income.

The things I look for when deciding who to invest with are stability, professionalism and access to online tools. The daily returns of the major money market funds are published in the local dailies. Since the interest is disbursed monthly you will find yourself in a rat race always trying to figure out how to earn more.
People are actually very afraid of something that they don't really understand very well which is something that is very peculiar to the money market and why a lot of people are not into it.

One thing about the money market is that,most investors would not like to put in their money in the venture,because of the low interest rate that is being calculated per annum,excet you have a huge fund base to invest.

Treasury bills is the worse. I do not know if people are still investing in treasury bills because at the end of the year you may not likely be able to earn up to 1% of your investment. This is bad.

The money market is never underrated in my own point of view , its a lucrative business and not just meant for people with few bucks , but for heavy investors and business entrepreneur who can do business with huge amount of money.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!