What's new

Why is Money Market so underrated?

I think the reason why people do not like them despite their low history of failure is because it is a long investment and already a turn off for small scale investors from the pay out.

The Money Market remains the only market guaranteeing Capital return as well as yield on investment yet its not talked about as much as it should be.
It is the market for Bonds, Treasury Bills and Mutual funds. These are low yield financial instruments that guarantees return on investment as well as the money invested. They have a low yield returns usually below 12%-14% per annum.
The money market is a true measure of determining the performance of a Country's economy as they are mostly used by governments to mop up funds and curb inflation.
Like you said that the money market is a true measure to feeling the performance of a country economy used by 'financial institute of the government' to curb inflation...

It's true that it's less talked about simply because most of the people believed it's not worth our time. The profit is very low but it's a guaranteed investment. It's an investment for the wealthy people and that's why it's less popular

It's pretty simple actually, the money market is underrated because most people lack the financial education that would help them understand how it works and how it can generate profit.

It's pretty simple actually, the money market is underrated because most people lack the financial education that would help them understand how it works and how it can generate profit.
Money market is so underrated because most times people see it as a decentralized market the buying and selling of money.

Mutual funds and investment in government securities are used by the government for development and financial activities and the government pays interest to investors for that. Most people might not be interested in such kind of investment simply because it requires them to have a very large amount of funds and people usually do not have enough capital to invest.

Money market is so underrated because most times people see it as a decentralized market the buying and selling of money.
I wouldn't say that money market is underrated because it is something that you know you would say that you would underrate into something not important.

The thing is I don’t think there is enough awareness for money market and even if people are interested they will also get scared and choose not to

The thing is I don’t think there is enough awareness for money market and even if people are interested they will also get scared and choose not to
Money market is underrated because it is a decentralized market and people are afraid to invest in the market because they see the market has not being regulated.

I think it's because forex market and cryptocurrency market has taken the forefront of the trading industry. Most people consider them as the quickest way to double or triple your investment.

Probably underrated among a few set of people, any serious person who wants great return on investment would not underrated instead keep up with the flow of activities

Most people are not interested in any investment again because of their past experience especially here in Nigeria that even some trusted companies can even dube the citizens off their investment and there is nothing that the government will do.

People need more sensitisation on money market to know exactly what it is in order to appreciate it. Unless this is done, the lack of this knowledge will continually make people underate it.

The causes of decreases in the rates on money market investments. Disasters lower short-term interest rates because investors take their money out of other investments, such as stock, and put it into the safest investments they can find.

I think it's because it is complicated and not straight forward. But then, it couldn't be complicated but lots of people are not just aware of it, myself inclusive

There are some long-term investments out there and they are regulated by the government which makes it a little bit less risky compared to the crypto world. Still, it can fall and raise like crypto

I believe the money market is underrated because alot of persons are not aware of it's potential. Lets take forex trading for example, it has been around for years but it became more popular between 2020 and 2021 simply because alot of persons became more aware about it's potential.

The Money Market remains the only market guaranteeing Capital return as well as yield on investment yet its not talked about as much as it should be.
It is the market for Bonds, Treasury Bills and Mutual funds. These are low yield financial instruments that guarantees return on investment as well as the money invested. They have a low yield returns usually below 12%-14% per annum.
The money market is a true measure of determining the performance of a Country's economy as they are mostly used by governments to mop up funds and curb inflation.

I think the money market is low because money no longer has that much value due to inflation? I think assets hold more value as compared to Cash money or assets like capital that do not have chances of gaining value in the future.

Exactly bro, this market is highly underrated and this is one market I'm really looking to build my wealth portfolio on because of it's almost infallible guaranteed returns.
I mean, a lot of people see how small the yield is but don't understand that a country would never default or owe you.

Underrated?
I doubt. Seeing that a huge population are investing into the money market every now and then.
I think its risks are low and e investment is a long term one.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!