☑️NEW How to make money from forex demo contests

FXOcrypto

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Aug 11, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
To start forex trading you do need real money capital, however, there is still an opportunity to get free trading capital from demo competitions held by brokers with real money prizes. One of the demo contests that will be held in December this year is a demo contest entitled "Ticktrader Challenge 3" sponsored by FXOpen.

Apparently, this free demo competition has been held twice and this is the third and may still continue with the fourth and so on. The total prize is $650 divided among multiple winners with the first winner getting $250. This is certainly not a small amount, but becoming a contest winner is not easy, because you have to compete with all the participants who are competitors in the contest.

All participants certainly want to be winners and get free prizes. Then how to become a winner in the demo contest. Here are some tips that might be useful for those of you who are interested in joining the contest.

• Obey the contest rules, this is mandatory for participants to avoid disqualification even if they succeed in getting the highest profit.
  • Don't cheat, once again read the contest rules because there may be certain restrictions that participants cannot do.
  • Use your reliable strategy, don't experiment during the contest, you can experiment with a regular demo account which is separate from the contest.
  • Focus one pair it will make it easier to implement strategies by paying attention to risk limits in the trading plan.
  • Trade bigger risks, the limited contest duration must be utilized well, use high risks because competitors will also do it to gain maximum profits.
  • Use a trading robot if possible and you have a reliable trading robot.
  • Stay calm during the contest, even if you experience a loss, your mind must be calm, it will make you focus on using the contest to learn.
  • Increase trading profit You can monitor your competitors' profits and improve trading results to exceed their results.
  • Don't give up, the competition is still going on, you have to compete until the end of the competition.
Becoming a winner in a demo contest is not easy, but it is possible because all participants have the same chance of winning, it just depends on the trading performance during the contest period, the one who achieves the highest profit and does not violate the rules will win.

To start forex trading you do need real money capital, however, there is still an opportunity to get free trading capital from demo competitions held by brokers with real money prizes. One of the demo contests that will be held in December this year is a demo contest entitled "Ticktrader Challenge 3" sponsored by FXOpen.

Apparently, this free demo competition has been held twice and this is the third and may still continue with the fourth and so on. The total prize is $650 divided among multiple winners with the first winner getting $250. This is certainly not a small amount, but becoming a contest winner is not easy, because you have to compete with all the participants who are competitors in the contest.

All participants certainly want to be winners and get free prizes. Then how to become a winner in the demo contest. Here are some tips that might be useful for those of you who are interested in joining the contest.

• Obey the contest rules, this is mandatory for participants to avoid disqualification even if they succeed in getting the highest profit.
  • Don't cheat, once again read the contest rules because there may be certain restrictions that participants cannot do.
  • Use your reliable strategy, don't experiment during the contest, you can experiment with a regular demo account which is separate from the contest.
  • Focus one pair it will make it easier to implement strategies by paying attention to risk limits in the trading plan.
  • Trade bigger risks, the limited contest duration must be utilized well, use high risks because competitors will also do it to gain maximum profits.
  • Use a trading robot if possible and you have a reliable trading robot.
  • Stay calm during the contest, even if you experience a loss, your mind must be calm, it will make you focus on using the contest to learn.
  • Increase trading profit You can monitor your competitors' profits and improve trading results to exceed their results.
  • Don't give up, the competition is still going on, you have to compete until the end of the competition.
Becoming a winner in a demo contest is not easy, but it is possible because all participants have the same chance of winning, it just depends on the trading performance during the contest period, the one who achieves the highest profit and does not violate the rules will win.
Forex market is a very complex market which a common man has to face a lot of difficulty to understand. If you have experience about FS Market and know a lot about it then you can take advantage of it. Main Krishna's website has ads on social media if you join them through them and join the contrast then maybe you are eligible to win something.

Forex market is a very complex market which a common man has to face a lot of difficulty to understand. If you have experience about FS Market and know a lot about it then you can take advantage of it. Main Krishna's website has ads on social media if you join them through them and join the contrast then maybe you are eligible to win something.
That's right, forex trading is indeed complex and full of challenges, this trading is a high-risk investment so maybe not everyone is suitable and able to make money from forex trading, however, forex is worth trying because there are still opportunities without capital to earn real money, one of which is by joining in the demo account contest

I'm keen on exploring ways to make money through forex demo contests, but I find forex quite challenging to learn. Personally, I lean more towards stock or crypto trading. The learning curve for these seems a bit more in tune with what I prefer. I wonder if there are demo contests for stocks or crypto where I can practice without real risks

I'm keen on exploring ways to make money through forex demo contests, but I find forex quite challenging to learn. Personally, I lean more towards stock or crypto trading. The learning curve for these seems a bit more in tune with what I prefer. I wonder if there are demo contests for stocks or crypto where I can practice without real risks
One advantage of demo contests is that you don't use funds from our own pocket, even if experience a loss or margin call, meaning we don't lose a penny from our pocket. However, this is very challenging, because we have to compete with other participants in a contest where they also want to win. However, demo contests are not good for practicing risk management because participants usually take high risks to collect as much profit as possible

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back