Why is Money Market so underrated?

Greatguy1

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 20, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
The Money Market remains the only market guaranteeing Capital return as well as yield on investment yet its not talked about as much as it should be.
It is the market for Bonds, Treasury Bills and Mutual funds. These are low yield financial instruments that guarantees return on investment as well as the money invested. They have a low yield returns usually below 12%-14% per annum.
The money market is a true measure of determining the performance of a Country's economy as they are mostly used by governments to mop up funds and curb inflation.

The Money Market remains the only market guaranteeing Capital return as well as yield on investment yet its not talked about as much as it should be.
It is the market for Bonds, Treasury Bills and Mutual funds. These are low yield financial instruments that guarantees return on investment as well as the money invested. They have a low yield returns usually below 12%-14% per annum.
The money market is a true measure of determining the performance of a Country's economy as they are mostly used by governments to mop up funds and curb inflation.
Investing in mine market via treasury bills and bonds is ideal for long term investment, this already is a turnoff for micro investors who look for short term profitable investment opportunities.

Another thing is that people don't want to invest there because of high government interest, if I want to invest in money market I will do it in my children's name for posterity.

You cannot withdraw money or make payments more than six times a month from a money market account by check, debit card, draft, or electronic transfer.Every bank has different rules for the minimum amount needed to open a money market savings account.

The things I look for when deciding who to invest with are stability, professionalism and access to online tools. The daily returns of the major money market funds are published in the local dailies. Since the interest is disbursed monthly you will find yourself in a rat race always trying to figure out how to earn more.

The thing is that there are no much awareness about the operation of money market, that's why most people invest in what they know and considered a familiar terms to them aside that money market is a very lucrative kind of investment.

Truth is that not everyone understands the concept of money market. Not everyone can separate it from capital market and long term securities. Money market is very important to maintain a balance in the economy.

Well money market is like a long term something with a lot of rules like limitations so a lot of people doesn't like to operate something like that. Then I if I'm right, the government charge back is equally high and discouraging

The daily returns of the major money market funds are published in the local dailies.You cannot withdraw money or make payments more than six times a month from a money market account by check,card or any other way

I do not think that money market is under rated because it is a very important market in the economic sector, this is one market that can not be do away with. They have more investors and people still invest in the money market everyday.

Agreed, I think people who gain the most are people with huge funds, because some of the returns are to small for an average investors. The money market is actually a true measure of a nation's currency strength.

The US federal reserve and terrible disaster are the two main causes of decrease in the interest rate on money market investment.
Disasters lower the interest rate because investors take their money out of other investment such as stock, and put it into the safest investment they can find.
While returns may not be much, money market is a good choice in times of uncertainty.

I think the money market is now called mutual funds where you deposit an investment that goes into a pool. The administrator (which is usually a bank or a financial house) will buy treasury bills or government bonds so the pooled money can earn more than the interest that a bank deposit will get. However, the profit is still minimal compared to stocks. Money market used to be very popular when I was working in a bank in the 1980s.

Money market is a good and lucrative business to invest in which to balance the living in country economy but some people don't want to invest on it because they see the daily earning as lower, some people want investment that will be giving them a huge daily money.

Money market I think is not underated, at least not yet. For those who underrate will be because they don't really understand the concept of it. The economy is somehow better because of the impart money market has made.

Regularly, the preferred position to a money market shared asset account is a somewhat higher rate albeit in the current climate there might be no bit of leeway as rates are at notable lows.

A potential disservice is that bank money market accounts are FDIC protected and most business offered currency market shared asset accounts are definitely not. There likewise might be limits on the quantity of checks you can compose, and withdrawals you can take, every month in a bank money market.

We tend to overreact to small deviations from normalcy. Behavior science calls this the overreaction bias.
If the market goes down three days in a row we conclude catastrophe is near.
Knowing the value of your portfolio and net worth can help you make better decisions. But a constant monitoring of these numbers can hurt more than help.

I believe that by investing in the money market, the country benefits the most. For investors the percentage of profit is low and it takes about a year to receive it. Even though it has the benefit of low risk, you must have a certain amount of capital to be able to opt for any of the investments in this market.

Money market is a good market in every country, it is a pity that most countries do not work on their money markets to generate funds. Ignorance and corruption has eating deep in some countries. Investing in money markets will truly helps the economy of a country to grow.

In reply to your question in the above post concerning why the money market is so underrated, well i am of the opinion that the money market is so underrated because it involves long term investment schemes mostly

In reply to your question in the above post concerning why the money market is so underrated, well i am of the opinion that the money market is so underrated because it involves long term investment schemes mostly
yes I agree with you that the money market is underrated because it involves a long-term investment skin mostly and also I don't know reason why it is been underrated is because it is a decentralized market.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!