What's new

Why investing in other coins is necessary

No matter which coin you selected for investing untill they are increasing their value in similar percentage. Like if you invested in BTC and same money in to LTC next day both BTC,LTC prices raise up to 10 % so you will get equal profit from both. So no matter which currency, growth matters only

Just imagine buying other coins and holding it
Lets say you buy 1000 dogecoin and the price finally hits 1$ that's 1000$ that's wise or shrewd investment. Business men see the future but shortsighted ones only lookout for now

Just imagine buying other coins and holding it
Lets say you buy 1000 dogecoin and the price finally hits 1$ that's 1000$ that's wise or shrewd investment. Business men see the future but shortsighted ones only lookout for now
Yeah , 1000 doge to $1 is a very possible task that one can achieve if you are determined and very patient. Currently I have 500 doge and I Intend to buy another 500 soonest then I will set my limit to $0.1 which is $100, this can be achieved in less than 3 months

It is no doubt that bitcoin is heading to $20,000 and above before the end of the year base on the realities available but it comes with higher transactions fee. I feel Investing in other coins like litecoin, bitcoin cash and ripple will be a wise decision.since they are also on the rise too though not as high as bitcoin.
Every coin has it's own potential so limiting yourself to one coil would make you lose opportunities inherent in other coins. In cryptocurrency, there is season for alt coins. In this season, alt coins appreciate in value tremendously. All you have to do is to do your due diligence before putting money on any coin.

Yes you are right many people have focus there mind on Bitcoin but there are many crypto currency to look at for Bitcoin fees have become something much I think we should try focus on other coin now like ethereum and Litecoin those have a better future around them and there fees lower compare to Bitcoin and by time go ethereum and other crypto currency will be up there with Bitcoin

Every coin has it's own potential so limiting yourself to one coil would make you lose opportunities inherent in other coins. In cryptocurrency, there is season for alt coins. In this season, alt coins appreciate in value tremendously. All you have to do is to do your due diligence before putting money on any coin.
Yeah, I am currently Investing on 5 different coins out of these coins one is very new to me and I am still studying, it is called AKRO so the value is $0.04 range , I want to watch it for one month.

Maybe, just maybe going into other coins can help in reduce the transaction fees in bitcoin and Ethereum because when they notice the decrease in what they are used to, they might want to gain back what they are used to thereby reducing their gas fees.

It is no doubt that bitcoin is heading to $20,000 and above before the end of the year base on the realities available but it comes with higher transactions fee. I feel Investing in other coins like litecoin, bitcoin cash and ripple will be a wise decision.since they are also on the rise too though not as high as bitcoin.
Crypto.com, and binance also have cryptocurrencies that are doing very well right now in the crypto space which I think people can see that as an opportunity to make huge investments. Before you invest in other cryptocurrencies, you have to make a good background check.

Every wise crypto trader must or should have recognised the need to spread thier investment into different cryptocurrencies because of the volatility of crypto currencies. Some can go up in value and price at a fast rate, while others move gradually.

Incredible yields. First, let us get the most notable thing out of the way. For a relatively short time, cryptocurrencies have been around, but they can be more profitable than most other investments so far. ...
Alternative Autonomous. ...
Your money alone is yours. ...
Elevated liquidity. ...
Just simplicity. ...

Every wise crypto trader must or should have recognised the need to spread thier investment into different cryptocurrencies because of the volatility of crypto currencies. Some can go up in value and price at a fast rate, while others move gradually.
That's true , there is a coin that I sold after a $10 profit from short time Investment and I place other to buy again at lower price but the price has been on the rise since then , I want to still keep the order.for 24 hours to see.

Even though trading of cryptocurrency is currently banned in my country. It did not stop me from investing only valued coins which I just did today. There are lots of low valued coins that has a very bright future. Some of those coins that has a very bright future are dogecoin, Tron and so many of them.

Why investing in other coin necessary. Well to me I think it's very necessary for us to invest in other coins and not only focus mainly on Bitcoin or etherium. Because we don't know when another coin will just rise up and also have a high rate of exchange. But when we just for us only on Bitcoin and etherium we never know when we will miss a chance of investing in a profitable coin.

Investing in other cryptocurrency rather than bitcoin is called diversification. Doing this will give you the opportunity to catch up with the profit with the period when those coins started to rise in the marketplace. a typical example of this can be seen when the Dogcoins started to rise just a few days ago. It is only those who invested in it that will catch up with the profit-making.

It is absolutely right to invest in alternative coins other than Bitcoin alone. If Bitcoin crashes or dropped it will be very helpful if you invest in other cryptocurrency investment.
By doing this you will be able to mitigate losses in your business.

It is very important because those coins may appreciate and the other one you were hoping for may depreciate. Take for example this XRP, am sure people barely noticed it because it was like the cheapest cryptocurrency, but few days back there was an increase. Even as bitcoin is at the top it may later drop, so invest in different coins so any one that increases will favour you.

There are also numerous functionalities of several cryptocurrencies. One explanation we see so many crypto-currencies is the underlying blockchain technology. It gives developers an opportunity for different functionalities to build various cryptocurrencies. And they also make it possible to create other cryptocurrencies on top of their networks, so I suppose you should have as many cryptocurrencies as you can to access different functions.

Investing in cryptocurrency is similar to exchanging your money in a new country. Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ether are a few examples of “foreign currencies” that work in a very specific context within certain online communities.

You are very right, investing in other coins is very wise right now. The bitcoin's high transaction fee can be so discouraging for investments right now. Personally, I am starting to invest in Litecoin and I hope its price will go high. I am using it as a form of online payment and holding it in Coinbase. I will also be buying so that I hold a good amount.

I came from the future and I'm here to tell you that Bitcoin is almost crossing 40k as we speak. Investing in other young growing Crypto currencies isn't a bad idea at all and it will be much of a profit in a long run

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back