What's new

Why investing in other coins is necessary

I came from the future and I'm here to tell you that Bitcoin is almost crossing 40k as we speak. Investing in other young growing Crypto currencies isn't a bad idea at all and it will be much of a profit in a long run
Sure that's the secret, Investing in all categories of coins that is big , mid and smaller will make you stand out anytime, Crypto Currency Investment is very interesting and very profitable honestly.

• Investing in other crypto is a wise decision but we shouldn't rule out the fact that investment has to do with lots of risk, before investing there must be at least a thorough check of the chart of crypto you're about investing on.

Investing in other crytocurrencies know as altcoims is very crucial and important because no one can say the coin that about to rewrite it's story and become the new bitcoin.
Now we can see the +58% movement in dogecoin and many more coins coming to their lime light.

Cryptocurrencies have changed the business world by adding yet another asset that individuals and organizations can invest in. Although only 3% of people currently trade with digital money, the number of investors is growing steadily all over the globe.

Well I think I'm with you we should invest in another coin
if you want to invest in any cryptocurrency, you should never do so with more than you can afford to lose and only after you have done extensive research into all aspects of your investment. The less research you conduct, the higher the risk of your investment will be.

Another reason bitcoin has done so well is the expectation of a digital revolution. This is to say that bitcoin buyers believe the utility of paper money has come and gone. This could prove somewhat accurate with the pandemic highlighting the potential for physical cash to be a carrier of harmful germs. With the rise of peer-to-peer payment platforms, bitcoin looks to become the superior digital currency.

You are absolutely right. It is important to invest in other coins also because by this we have greater chances to earn profit like dogecoin. In Dogecoin we should also invest it is giving too much profit now. So don't stick one coin just go for others too.

It is no doubt that bitcoin is heading to $20,000 and above before the end of the year base on the realities available but it comes with higher transactions fee. I feel Investing in other coins like litecoin, bitcoin cash and ripple will be a wise decision.since they are also on the rise too though not as high as bitcoin.
I think it's time for altcoins. Because most of them are rising by 2021. But they are still affected every time bitcoin moves. When the motion of the btc is naughty, so are they. So unpredictable really.

You are so right! I think many people!e are so focused on bitcoin right now that they have refused to realize that there is a haven in altcoins.

There is a haven in altcoins, but it doesn't disqualify the fact that Bitcoin is still the king of the crypto currency world. Many of us always decide to use Bitcoin alone because we believe that it is the best form of investment and can give you better returns within a short period of time.

There is a haven in altcoins, but it doesn't disqualify the fact that Bitcoin is still the king of the crypto currency world. Many of us always decide to use Bitcoin alone because we believe that it is the best form of investment and can give you better returns within a short period of time.
I am not excluded from the set of those that believe more in bitcoin than any other coin, however, bitcoin is getting more expensive which means that you need huge investments to make tangible profits.

yes, it is true that currently the value of Bitcoin is high, but in the future we cannot predict whether it can continue to increase or not, if indeed the market price continues to increase, it is true that we will definitely make big profits.

Just like there is a saying do not put all your egg in one basket. Though bitcoin is really making wave in the market it’s still advisable to invest in other coin because there have been possibilities of them growing over the months. Just like Etherium, Doge coin and others which rate has been increasing and attracting people’s attention.

This is what I am currently doing. 10 years ago nobody would have predicted the value of bitcoin to be at over 40k dollars. It is therefore, very important that we invest in low value coins because they may become the next big thing in the nearest future.

It is no doubt that bitcoin is heading to $20,000 and above before the end of the year base on the realities available but it comes with higher transactions fee. I feel Investing in other coins like litecoin, bitcoin cash and ripple will be a wise decision.since they are also on the rise too though not as high as bitcoin.
With major wealth investors predicting a stock market crash in 2020, cryptocurrency may be a safer alternative to more traditional investment solutions. ... Some experts believe they will thrive, while pessimists predict that they will be negatively affected, just like everything else

I am not excluded from the set of those that believe more in bitcoin than any other coin, however, bitcoin is getting more expensive which means that you need huge investments to make tangible profits.

It is better to borrow from a family friend in order to do this investment than let it slide. I know many that have made millions by trading on Bitcoin and if they borrowed money to do it, I am so sure that they didn't lose their investment. So, it is all about how you look at it.

I would say, as the saying goes, don't lay all your eggs in one basket, meaning that we should diversify our investment portfolio, not relying on just one source for investment, and this is also true for cryptocurrencies. Most of us have investment in Bitcoin, it would be absolutely good if we can also invest in other alt coins like Digibyte, Tron, Polkadot, BNB

It is good to invest in bitcoin but the transaction fee continues to increase with the price of bitcoin. If we can direct our focus to other coin like litecoins, xrp, dogecoin and tron with low transaction fee, we will surely make a good profits from any of the coin.

I really don't understand the way all this coin is going down of recently,and this have made so many investor lost their money and profit I guess. But I hope they all rise back to their initial stages tho.

Bitcoin right nownis around $48,000 and its doing well in the crypto currency world but bitcoin is always fluctuating apthereby giving people reasons to try and invest in other coin.

Actually investing in other smaller digital coins under bitcoin that has positive future potential can be a very good investment especially if the various digital currency experiences bullish run.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back