What's new

Why investing in other coins is necessary

I think a major aim is to spread your portfolio. You increase your chances when you have several coins as well, in case of an increase.

The diversification of your investment matters alot and it most often helped in lowering the high rate of risk when it clashed. but to some extent it depends on individual personality and perspective on where and how to make his or her investment either in litecoin, dogcoin, bitcoin or any other coins he wishes to.

Diversifying ones investment is not only beneficial but wise too, if an investor only focuses on a single coin let's say Bitcoin, there are other coins with lower transaction fees compared to Bitcoin

I think a major aim is to spread your portfolio. You increase your chances when you have several coins as well, in case of an increase.
You may be right on the spread but when you say chances for the several coins of price increase that can also mean chances of a decrease in price. In other words, whether you invest in 1 coin or many coins the chances are mathematically the same unless you are lucky in 1 coin that will have a price surge to the moon.

You may be right on the spread but when you say chances for the several coins of price increase that can also mean chances of a decrease in price. In other words, whether you invest in 1 coin or many coins the chances are mathematically the same unless you are lucky in 1 coin that will have a price surge to the moon.
The chances are not the same there are certain coins that if you invest in them they such very high in fact when bitcoin is fully recovered there are certain coins that could pump by 500% so it all depends on your research and your ability to take risk.

In the last seven didn't go well around the coins in the market. Over 5,000+ had a slump on price as the bearish run thunder stormed the coins to depreciate. But currently they are just building up.

The chances are not the same there are certain coins that if you invest in them they such very high in fact when bitcoin is fully recovered there are certain coins that could pump by 500% so it all depends on your research and your ability to take the risk.
Exactly what I meant, when I wrote that comment, you might be fortunate to get a 500% increase on a coin which may end up being the best investment.

It is good to invest in other coins as that would serve as a means of diversifying one's income as one can never tell what crypto currency might increase well.

It is no doubt that bitcoin is heading to $20,000 and above before the end of the year base on the realities available but it comes with higher transactions fee. I feel Investing in other coins like litecoin, bitcoin cash and ripple will be a wise decision.since they are also on the rise too though not as high as bitcoin.
Bitcoin now is around $48,000 and before , it was around $59,000 earlier this year, but suddenly bitcoin price begins to fall and it reduced to around 48,000 recently, but there are some stable coin that you can use to invest right now like dogecoin ,and litecoin.

You are so right! I think many people!e are so focused on bitcoin right now that they have refused to realize that there is a haven in altcoins.
many people focus on bitcoins and invest money in bitcoins. they realize for the future this is necessary and good to invest in other coins.

Its just very necessary to invest in other coins in order not to fall short when the egg we inserted in a single basket crash we won't suffer too much. With other invested coins we can recover our funds.

Diversification is one of the best business strategies or a better investment strategy because you will not be disappointed in all the coins you invested in unless worst cases like this bearish run we are in occurs.....

New coins are cheap and it is good decision to invest because in future these new coins will increase.
it is very necessary to invest in other coin because most time it is not all the coin that for the same time some can be falling and so maybe appreciating, with this you will have better advantage

It is very possible that you can make money investing in just one coin. But you should only invest in ones that you understand the project and ones with a use case.

It is very possible that you can make money investing in just one coin. But you should only invest in ones that you understand the project and ones with a use case.
Just like investing in stocks when you are sure of the stocks then you invest in just that stock. Some people do that when they have a connection to the company that owns the stocks. In one bank most of the officers have invested in their stocks so they are considered part owner of the bank.

It is good to invest in other coin so as to be able to earn from different platform. Investing in many coins also helps you to makes profits when you lose from another one, at lease to break even.

I don't even know what investment in cryptocurrency is all about but I understand that investing in bitcoins and ethereum is the best way for you to invest in cryptocurrency, bitcoins and ethereum is the only cryptocurrency I know, including litecoin I will use in receiving my payments here and some few others

It is no doubt that bitcoin is heading to $20,000 and above before the end of the year base on the realities available but it comes with higher transactions fee. I feel Investing in other coins like litecoin, bitcoin cash and ripple will be a wise decision.since they are also on the rise too though not as high as bitcoin.
This is what I keep telling my friends that investing in other smaller coins will definitely benefit them in the long term as any little changes in the price of these coins will definitely get them or huge return on their investment.

Investing in other coins is preferable to give us more chances of getting profit by trading , one cant out all his life saving into a single coin. By investing strategically to some set of good coins , it is possible to gain good profit.

Investing in other is very good and a good decision to make because them can increase future and you will be making good money form it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back