What's new

Why has tech grown big in your Country

Tech is one of the industry that is employing a large base of the unemployed and has fueled a lot of youths to go into some form of coding. Programming has kiberalised the industry and that reflects in the capital inflows into the tech industry in my country.

In recent years the world has have a change in terms of how things are done and how people view certain opportunities that comes there way. Tech has been a very huge platform that has helped thousands if not millions live their biggest dreams, changing their status.
In my country some many tech hubs opened up and gave people with little or no knowledge the space to learn in be part of a change in the country, paving different jobs from being a frontend to backend or a mobile developer even Ui/ux designers.
How has tech opened your country?
Youth are the driving force of technology in my own country. They are the one trying to create opportunity for themselves from every angle with the help of technology. is there old people usually think they are I do whenever they are with their system or phone all the time. They did not know that this youth are making money with what they are doing in legal way.

Technology in my country has not grown so big to the point of us producing most of our machines and other things that is needed to run a country but the scientists of our country are trying as much as possible to improve technology in our country and we hope that will happen anytime soon.

The orientation of our culture is American in terms of technology so it is a given that whatever the US has now we will have it in a year or two. The internet came here on or about 1995 but it became widespread in 1997 or so. Since the micro computer called PC was very popular so the internet got in stride and we were into website development in 1998.

In recent years the world has have a change in terms of how things are done and how people view certain opportunities that comes there way. Tech has been a very huge platform that has helped thousands if not millions live their biggest dreams, changing their status.
In my country some many tech hubs opened up and gave people with little or no knowledge the space to learn in be part of a change in the country, paving different jobs from being a frontend to backend or a mobile developer even Ui/ux designers.
Sadly enough, technology is not growing at all in my country here and the government is not even encouraging technology to flourish here. Any attempt to take technology to the next level here is always meet by another nonsensical low that makes everything to go backwards.

The factor that has made technology grown, and still growing in the whole world today, is the fact that technology in the past years has made things very fast and easy, imagine making payments to someone from your bank before, you'll have to fill form and wait in the long queue, but now you can easily do mobile transfer from your phone.

In our country here, technology is not really growing to that extent as most of the things supposed to be done with modern equipment are still being done using the crude implement of old times, also, the government is not helping matters at all as no new initiatives are not being brought up

Technology in my country has grown so rapidly, that has even left me in awe on how we got to this stage in short notice. Almost everything is driven by technology in my country, from buying of goods to rendering of services etc.

A lot of areas are being innovated in using technology as a tool tonbring this solutions in this sector or improving on the existing system.
The tech space in nigeria has been one those sectors that gives the nigerian youths hope of better place to channel their energy.

For developing countries, access to technology can have many benefits. Other ways to help technological developing countries' economies include reducing production costs, encouraging new business growth and advancing communications.

This is actually a easy question. Although if I was to be frank compared to other developed countries of the world, my country is still a little bit backwards in terms of technological advancements, but still we are making gradualefforts.The major reason why there is technological advancements in most countries is is beacuse it makes life easier and tasks performed faster too.

In economics, it is widely accepted that technology is the key driver of economic growth of countries, regions and cities. Technological progress allows for the more efficient production of more and better goods and services, which is what prosperity depends on.

Regarding how has technology grown-up big in my country. Well, technology now is a worldwide thing which has become a world boundary between the users and the online world(internet) , technology has made communication at ease and faster since we now have access to touch people far and wide. Life is good with technology.

Investment in research, innovation and creativity is the main reason tech had been growing in my country. The government has been creating a viable environment for technology to be harnessed and utilized. Such exposure makes science and tech to grow astronomically.

Well not in all the countries, there are some part of my country that are still behind, in my country also there are many tech hub that opened years back but they are located in few party of the country. Not every part of my country is developed but few.

Tech have helped transformed our world enormously, make things look easier cos of the invention of modern Tech's that makes works look easier. We have people all round various sectors of tech, ranging from software/hardware developers, programmers, and automobile developers etc.

My home country is taking baby steps in the world of tech. The development in the tech world is relatively a new phenomena here. However, a lot of people are already showing tremendous interest and support.

Well lets just say tech is one of the things that help each country to reach out to one another believe you me i wont know Alexander if not for the help of tech that makes it possible. But it also have its own disadvantages which i pray it wont hunt us at the very end.

Well tech in general has grown a lot over the years. Really any country you will see has some form of advancement in tech, some are later to the party than others, but they generally reach the tech world. It just may take longer for some countries to reach the advancements we're already at. But they will get there.

Technology is the common language understand by the whole world now and no country want to be left behind. It has really change the way people do things and make information readily available to people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back